“Over-Arching Legacy” left by Scott and Joyce...

Remove this Banner Ad

Swallow_Wood

Premiership Player
Jun 11, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Wonder what these 2 guys are thinking of the mess our list is in 12 mths after their departure?
5130f09769bedd607e000004

And to think not 12 months before they departed they thought the list was still in good enough shape to trade for Jared Polec and Jasper Pittard, and add Dom Tyson and Aaron Hall.

Psicosis

Brownlow Medallist
May 7, 2012
Bird Rock
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I could not be more pleased with how the club has acted to try and shift the perception of the club, that these two imprinted throughout their tenure. To me, their legacy represents:

- North are desperate for an A Grader, and the only way to get one is to throw ridiculous dollars around only to be rejected
- Plugging list holes with opposition fringe players
- Poor drafting (up until the last couple seasons)
- Refusal to play the long game to build a list from the bottom up

I'd like to reiterate the word desperate.

Last edited:

Rad Roo

Premiership Player
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I could not be more pleased with how the club has acted to try and shift the perception of the club, that these two imprinted throughout their tenure. To me, their legacy represents:

- North are desperate for an A Grader, and the only way to get one is to throw ridiculous dollars around only to be rejected
- Plugging list holes with opposition fringe players
- Poor drafting (up until the last couple seasons)
- Refusal to play the long game to build a list from the bottom up

I'd like to reiterate the word desperate.

The conundrum is that it's because of the last point that allowed us to get to this position in the first place.

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
5130f09769bedd607e000004

And to think not 12 months before they departed they thought the list was still in good enough shape to trade for Jared Polec and Jasper Pittard, and add Dom Tyson and Aaron Hall.
dunno what their thinking but the roofers that did that roof in the pic were prolly never thinking that their handywork would go viral.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ChoppyGun

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 19, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yet as a Tasmanian he has a job in development yet we've cut most!

Bizarre he has a job and all others cut.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back