Games FPL Season 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

This season is such a nightmare. It's honestly a lesson in not overthinking things as it seems a lot of casual players are doing a lot better than 'seasoned pros'. That's not a bad thing either, but just funny that all logic and evidence is not really tracking.

So, obviously dropping Son after that news.

Anyone have any advice on who to go for? I mean, I'll probably bring in a Sane or a Salah but open to suggestions.
Sane doesn't play in the league anymore. Someone like Barnes could do well.

So, obviously dropping Son after that news.

Anyone have any advice on who to go for? I mean, I'll probably bring in a Sane or a Salah but open to suggestions.

If you have the money then yeah those make sense. Bruno Fernandes another option with all the penalties which get dished out.

There goes that idea.

Son>Salah instead for now.

There goes that idea.

Son>Salah instead for now.
1601688652551.png

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
In relation to the wildcard usage, am I right in saying that when you use it, you can basically make a completely new team and then it reverts back to your original team the following game week?

Edit. Actually I think I am getting wildcard and free hit mixed up.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In relation to the wildcard usage, am I right in saying that when you use it, you can basically make a completely new team and then it reverts back to your original team the following game week?

Edit. Actually I think I am getting wildcard and free hit mixed up.

free hit is a new team for 1 week only.

wildcard is a new team that you keep moving forward

44 with the Pool trio to go (Salah C / TAA / Robbo)

Dunno how I'm doing so consistently poorly.. who did you have?

I'm on 36 with Salah (C) and TAA to come.

Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
finally scored above the average, my best score for the season, with a whopping 73 :eek:
this despite a -1 from TAA and an early red card for Martial. in fact 4 players combined for 65 (C), the rest of my rabble contributed the customary SFA.

have already traded Martial for Kane and Doherty for Chilwell (i had a second transfer saved). i might end up using the wildcard depending on what happens with the transfer window and injuries.

Back