Resource The Bargain Bin: footy's best merch sales

Thistle

Norm Smith Medallist
May 12, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chelsea, ICT, Glory
Thanks for the Jim Kidd link. Been looking for Chelsea's FA cup top for months and JK of all places has it for $40!

Screenshot_20200929-211446_Chrome.jpg

May 28, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
They were selling legitimate PI's for $60?!

Yep, just the home and clash, no ‘as-seen-in-the-Grand-Final’ aways, but an almost whole set of home and clash, $60 each, first in best dressed. Those who got there early had first pick so I think someone who waited outside for them to open picked up McGovern, Shuey, Barrass etc for $60 each.

I got there a bit later so no superstars left but I was happy nonetheless.

They had PI cut ones with no number on the back for $60 as well, never sure why they make those.

that gc sale is online and i've just walked away with a zac smith PI clash and a couple pairs of clash socks.

not bahd

also, socks are $5 go get em
Pinched the last 2019 indigenous PI and added 2 pairs of home & clash socks, coz why not aye

Saint Mick

Senior List
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
Jim Kidd has a new shipment of 2020 ISC Saints gear in - pretty much the full range but not a lot of sizes. Bought my little boy a toddler guernsey set for $10, not bad considering they were $80 originally

Rebel at Optus Stadium has 70% off Freo and wce ISC gear. Freo apparently moving to Macron. Other clubs gear also discounted.

Can confirm - Freo are not moving to Macron.

Back