Toast EF: Collingwood by a point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Are people really upset with L.Ryan!?

A ******* great player, kicks big goals, takes amazing marks. And he knows he is good.

Reminds me of Didak at his best, the arrogant forward.

Would love to have L.Ryan in the B&W, and the sport needs more players like him.
All good, but don’t compare showing the ball to the shimmy...

A breathtaking game. Literally. And one where amazing things kept happening. Cox in the first quarter. Checkers’ incredible goal. Cameron in the dying seconds standing up against the prowling Nic Nat. Treloar was wonderful. Daicos is stunning. And Taylor Adams: love, love, love.

Pretty much everyone did something tonight to get us that win. Some a lot more than others, but a gigantic unified effort against the arrogance and advantage of West Coast.

Lots of opposition fans getting around us tonight. And you know what, I'm loving it! Soak it in.

I dunno about anyone else but I went full nuffy in that last minute. I was off my couch from the centre stoppage. I was jumping up and down. Actually couldn't believe Pendles found WHE with that much space.

Haha mate I think we all were. Pretty sure all the neighbours heard me.

Dislike your club as I was taught to do but respect the absolute living daylights out of it.
No other team could have won tonight over there against west coast than Collingwood.
Huge balls.
Massive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lots of opposition fans getting around us tonight. And you know what, I'm loving it! Soak it in.

I dunno about anyone else but I went full nuffy in that last minute. I was off my couch from the centre stoppage. I was jumping up and down. Actually couldn't believe Pendles found WHE with that much space.
I'm sure that was standard behaviour across the board. Both me and my daughter were on our feet, jumping up and down and screaming like your average footy nuffies:D

My pet hate in footy is the ridiculous deliberate out of bounds rule, what i consider the worst rule in sport. A rule that penalises players who put the ball out deliberately, yet 99% of the time its paid, the player isn't actually doing it deliberately, they are just doing something that looks deliberate to someone who doesn't understand the game. And they never pay the ones that are actually deliberate, like blokes wandering out of bounds when they could easily step back in. It's so bad and confusing, every time it goes out players have their arms out appealing.

BUT! FINALLY THEY PAID THE RIGHT ONE WITH MCGOVERN! THAT IS ACTUALLY DELIBERATE! THEY NEVER PAY THESE. CORRECT DECISION AND FINALLY!

I thought it was rather nice of an umpire to actually award a free kick against him for one of the blatant push-in-the-backs he only does like 27 times a game when he's setting up to take another "intercept mark'.

I know it must be really hard to figure out how his opponent in a marking contest ends up doubled over, flying through the air off balance 5m in front of the ball drop and/or crashing off balance into the back of an opponent who is also contesting the mark every other time, but at least they paid a free against him this one time.

Epic,epic win.I’m so proud of the boys.Never in my wildest dreams did I think the game would turn out like it did tonight.I think playing West Coast in Perth in a final is the hardest job in football,so you can’t understate just how great this win was.

Are people really upset with L.Ryan!?

A ******* great player, kicks big goals, takes amazing marks. And he knows he is good.

Reminds me of Didak at his best, the arrogant forward.

Would love to have L.Ryan in the B&W, and the sport needs more players like him.

Yeah for sure, I love players with personality, but that just means they're gonna cop it from opposition supporters. Part of the trade of being cocky - got nothing to do with his abilities.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back