Recommitted Josh Daicos [Signed until 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

Neither Daicos or the Pies will want to part ways. Going nowhere!

Will be up for a far better pay deal as will be a gun.

Will this squeeze someone else out?
They have some underperforming players on some decent coin that arent going to be massive losses if they have to be moved on (Phillips, WHE)

Why does it have to be in that order?
Just my take, he with his brother looking to join next year would be untouchable. I suspect they would find the cap space by helping players move to other clubs if required. Again just my take.

You said you'd trade Phillips first and then Daicos.
Ohh, nahhh you misread. I said they are more likely to trade a guy like Phillips for nothing (peanuts) then trade Daicos for anything (such as a 1st round).

I'll admit rereading that post I did butcher it. I was just about to put my daughter down for bed when I sent it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ohh, nahhh you misread. I said they are more likely to trade a guy like Phillips for nothing (peanuts) then trade Daicos for anything (such as a 1st round).

I'll admit rereading that post I did butcher it. I was just about to put my daughter down for bed when I sent it.
But you just said it again...

Would have thought Phillips would be best 22 as covers plenty of ground?
Phillips is the best runner at Collingwood. Excellent endurance, decent pace, kicking has penetration, but the momentum you lose from his turnovers are just too costly.

Was injured this season, and due to Daicos' rise to prominence, and Sidebottom slotting back to the opposing wing, we don't have a spot for Phillips in the best 22, especially when that's all he can play.

At this stage we're likely to target an inside mid alongside obviously a KPF. Will Brodie appeals especially to allow Pendlebury to use his precise kicking, Treloar to use his pace and provide support to Adams. Phillips seems like an ideal trade piece for Hawthorn/North if they wanted a player for Gunston/Brown.

I think the word you're looking for is 'than' ;)
Ahhh I see, I'll probably continue to make those grammar mistakes when posting here because I don't really give a s**t.

I don't think it's only when you post here...
100% correct I guarantee I'll make those same mistakes sending emails every day at work. Your only exposed to it here though.

Anyway we can move this to pm if you want to continue.

100% correct I guarantee I'll make those same mistakes sending emails every day at work. Your only exposed to it here though.

Not my problem mate, communication is tough if you can't distinguish between then and than, good luck.

I'd let it go. Dude seems a little up tight. I got the gist of what you meant and agree. Daicos would have to be one of there top 5 untouchables.

I'd let it go. Dude seems a little up tight. I got the gist of what you meant and agree. Daicos would have to be one of there top 5 untouchables.
Yeah I am, to be fair he is well within his rights to call me out for it. Re reading it and now being aware of the typo it completely throws the sentence out.

Although i am surprised he didn't jump on the 'your' red herring.

Anyway back to Daicos and not my bad grammar..... Haha.

Pretty confident young Daics will sign on again soon. Breakout year and his brother is not far away from joining him in B&W.

Think we will sort De Goey & Moore contracts first then look to reward Daicos (and Mihocek) with the best deals they can from there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back