EPL Matchday 4

Remove this Banner Ad

What a league, unless you’ve got all the time in the world, I have no idea why anyone would prioritize any league over the premier league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess because most people would follow the league of the team they support?

What a league, unless you’ve got all the time in the world, I have no idea why anyone would prioritize any league over the premier league.

Myself and SM are going to have disagree with you here m8. League 1 > EPL all the way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adrian is just horrendous. Can't do much about the deflected goals, three in a game is rough (and he couldn't have done much to stop them IMO).

But his error for the first is unforgivable. The second was a great finish, third was horrendous defending but he probably could have done more.

Not to take away anything from Villa though, Champions never concede 7.

There is no way Maguire should be starting at a club of United's size. Bench at a club that size at best, and should start for a club outside the top 6-8.

Son is brilliant off the ball, and if there is a better forward in the PL than Kane then I'd love to know who. Vision, movement, finishing, all outstanding.

Well that's the worst I've ever seen us play under Klopp.

It's hard to even get into it.

Adrian is a real worry, he's not good enough. Gomez had a nightmare and we need Matip back. But just overall, no pressing, no composure, so steel, just very, very unlike us.

I'm gonna reserve hitting the panic button just yet to see if this was just a ridiculous one off game. If we come back from the international break and batter Everton then ok, I'll be fine. If we dont then I'm starting to think this title defence is gonna get sticky.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back