Nostradamus Lives W

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright campaigners, I've spoken to my source in Geelong and I can confirm there is truth to this rumour- however some of the details have been misreported.

The truth is Gary Rohan actually slept with Tom Hawkins.
Tom Hawkins was then punched in the face by the Physio. No idea if the Physio punched Tom because she is a friend of his wife, or because she was jealous for Tom sleeping with Gary... but I will let everyone know once I have confirmed the facts.

You heard it here first!!!

Read the thread up to this post, nothing to see here ?

Jesus-tap-dancing-Christ. Just used the Google machine to look her up. What a stunner. Mayne batting well above his average on that one.
Good lord. I just did the google search too.
This is a legit miracle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry slightly confused here. Rohan is rooting the physio, but how does this involved anyone else not he team?
I assume that they are friends with his wife. Certainly, if one of my mates decided to cheat on their wives, I’d feel extremely upset for the wife in question.

Alright campaigners, I've spoken to my source in Geelong and I can confirm there is truth to this rumour- however some of the details have been misreported.

The truth is Gary Rohan actually slept with Tom Hawkins.
Tom Hawkins was then punched in the face by the Physio. No idea if the Physio punched Tom because she is a friend of his wife, or because she was jealous for Tom sleeping with Gary... but I will let everyone know once I have confirmed the facts.

You heard it here first!!!

That's a lie. If he's banging anyone it has to be Jack Steven.

nah, Hawkins knocked him out early in the week hence reason didn’t play. Take that to the bank
How come Rohan warmed up before the game and was a last minute withdrawal? Headache?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back