List Mgmt. The 2020 Trade and Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry to intrude but our rumours thread has a whole lot of Oliver talk on it at the moment, that he is unhappy at Melbourne and could be looking for a trade .... is this complete bs? Or has someone in the know here heard something?

Cant see u guys letting him go, although the argument is he is out of contract next year and you want to add pace to your midfield as it’s all one pace.

thanks for any replies.
We already discussed Oliver earlier in the thread. The unhappy rumour comes from something Sam Mcclure said on footy classified there's nothing to it.

Sorry to intrude but our rumours thread has a whole lot of Oliver talk on it at the moment, that he is unhappy at Melbourne and could be looking for a trade .... is this complete bs? Or has someone in the know here heard something?

Cant see u guys letting him go, although the argument is he is out of contract next year and you want to add pace to your midfield as it’s all one pace.

thanks for any replies.
Oliver is not getting traded. This is pipe dream for Carlton fans

This makes me hate that Sam McLure prick even more. Seriously.

Hey, I heard Sam Walsh is unhappy about the shortened quarters so he's looking to quit football and turn to Lacrosse. That came from Tom Browne so it must be true. Let's all head over to the Carlton board and start asking questions..

thanks for any replies.

Oliver’s Manager has since clarified that Clayton was unhappy at not playing finals. Whether that’s true or not, who knows.

Can I ask, what is the feeling that you will keep Cripps on your board? Reason I ask is I don’t see how you can afford Oliver without losing Cripps. Next year oliver will be top 3 highest paid on our list (pending trades FA etc.), so you’re talking $800k + and given the potential reductions in list sizes, caps, plus trades, FA and re-signing. Surely something big would need to give.

Paying 105% of cap still only provides an additional $622,500 at a full cap.

Oliver’s Manager has since clarified that Clayton was unhappy at not playing finals. Whether that’s true or not, who knows.

Can I ask, what is the feeling that you will keep Cripps on your board? Reason I ask is I don’t see how you can afford Oliver without losing Cripps. Next year oliver will be top 3 highest paid on our list (pending trades FA etc.), so you’re talking $800k + and given the potential reductions in list sizes, caps, plus trades, FA and re-signing. Surely something big would need to give.

Believe me I think it’s a massive pipe dream and yes were it to eventuate something would have to give. We do have a bit of a war chest though. The trade if it were to happen would be on the scale of Neale to Brisbane @ couple of years back.
Like you say though .... your list manager would ask the world and it’s hard to see a trade eventuality.

Stranger things have happened, I was just curious of if there were any whispers this side of the pond as I have just read 20 odd pages of it on my board.

thanks for the output.

We have done it the last two years for maximum effect this year. SOS was a penny pincher of sorts. This is the year we get the missing prices. A very reputable ITK on our board just confirmed we have Saad.

Thats Williams as a free agent and Saad this trade period ... helps with two rather large holes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[

whos thrown him around? 1 ******* idiot on here has said it and literally haven't read a thing about it else where

Yeah I just thought I’d ask while we had a blues supporter here. I’m not going over there so thought why not.

thanks for any replies.

Harry McKay & Pick 7 gets you Oliver I’m told.

Supporters from both clubs don’t like this deal which is an indication it’s probably bang on the money.

A lot to play out before it happens or doesn’t though.

Harry McKay & Pick 7 gets you Oliver I’m told.

Supporters from both clubs don’t like this deal which is an indication it’s probably bang on the money.

A lot to play out before it happens or doesn’t though.
Absolute ******* bullshit, attention seeking dick over here lol.

I love the guy, trolling his own teams posters like a beast. 😂
He ain't even trolling he ain't right upstairs, posted on the D and T board that Oliver and 23 would be a fair deal for Merrett and 7

Guessing he's actually 17 and needs attention.

He ain't even trolling he ain't right upstairs, posted on the D and T board that Oliver and 23 would be a fair deal for Merrett and 7

Guessing he's actually 17 and needs attention.

I honestly think it's a crack up. Genuinely entertaining. Giving Boris a run for his money. 👍

Righto youve convinced me, give him a 1 year deal

Man if GOH actually turns out to be right (as remote a chance that it is) I'm going to laugh soooo hard. 😂

He's smart, nothing to lose, everyone already thinks he's a ******** so why not done down on the stupidity and hope for the best?

Man if GOH actually turns out to be right (as remote a chance that it is) I'm going to laugh soooo hard. 😂

He's smart, nothing to lose, everyone already thinks he's a ******** so why not done down on the stupidity and hope for the best?
I reckon I had a bet on here last year after some ITKs said Oliver would go to Sydney that id live stream cutting me own Wang off.
This merits the same style bet

I reckon I had a bet on here last year after some ITKs said Oliver would go to Sydney that id live stream cutting me own Wang off.
This merits the same style bet

I won't be watching either way. How bout something that doesn't involve cutting or a penis?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back