EPL Matchday 4

In terms of value for money, is he the worst transfer in the PL era? Kepa would also be up there.

Wouldn't say so, he looked quite good for them last season, don't think you can heap all of this on him. People forget apart from a few blips when Ole first arrived and when Fernandes arrived, United have been awful for a while now.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Both are weird imo.

I'd rather find an illegal stream than watch a bloke gogglebox style.
Would rather spend money buying the game I like than giving streamers donations.

Just weird behaviour all round.
TBH I prefer to play the game as well, but this guy races against Max Verstappen etc and goes in discord with guys like George Russell, or did before the F1 season came back. Plus does things like LeMans 24hr, which we can only dream of. He's the only gamer I watch and I think I do it more now that I moved overseas because I don't have mates to play with. Anyhow.. irrelevant to the EPL matchday thread :D

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Just don't understand how there's a market for watching a guy sit there and live stream him watching his team's matches.
It is a bias nuffy version of Sky Sports Soccer Saturday which does the same thing for the 3pm blackout games

Bakayoko?
Also bad, but Drinkwater cost nearly as much.
Kepas the worst for mine.
Revisionist history chef.
Drinkwater was half the price of Kepa. You reckon he's contributed close to half what Kepa has?
Even just the shootout vs Frankfurt alone is more than Drinkwater ever did for us.

Haven't seen much discussion of Souness' "That's very Latin" comment - are we still going to argue he isn't a xenophobic prick?

Resulted in an on-air apology by Sky as Souness sat by quietly.

Resulted in an on-air apology by Sky as Souness sat by quietly.

Forget who it was but remember someone defending his comments about Pogba, but the weight of this evidence surely stacks up.

Back