Mail voting including lick the envelope

Remove this Banner Ad

I got my mail this morning to vote in the local council elections, and how to they expect us to close the envelope my adding moisture. Most common way to do this is to lick it, and how is Covid spread, by bodily fluids. Surely someone has to think this is a bad idea somewhere along the lines. I think they are hoping people will be smart enough to use some water but there are some people who think 5G spreads Covid

Pretty poor from the Electoral Commission

I got my mail this morning to vote in the local council elections, and how to they expect us to close the envelope my adding moisture. Most common way to do this is to lick it, and how is Covid spread, by bodily fluids. Surely someone has to think this is a bad idea somewhere along the lines. I think they are hoping people will be smart enough to use some water but there are some people who think 5G spreads Covid

use a slightly damp sponge or cloth - thats what peeps in offices have been doing for decades

use a slightly damp sponge or cloth - thats what peeps in offices have been doing for decades
Could you imagine people that would lick them good way to spread Covid

InsidiousUniformElkhound-size_restricted.gif

Damp sponge? Damp cloth?

Could you imagine people that would lick them good way to spread Covid

the envelope is in an envelope, and its been days since that inner was exposed to people

there is no chance of it containing the virus

Which gross campaigners still lick the envalope? Comes with a sticky adhesive to join them

Honestly, what the fu** is this thread?
These ones don't

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That actually makes sense.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back