craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
images

This is my favourite jersey I own. Well it would have been if the front sponsor hadn't have ruined it. Hopefully we release a long sleeve of this years.

images

This is my favourite jersey I own. Well it would have been if the front sponsor hadn't have ruined it. Hopefully we release a long sleeve of this years.
Hate the positioning of our sponsor. on the tummy region. needs to be higher and slimmer.

That shirt was sechs. Collar perfect, the luminous yellow strip.

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
images

I have that jersey in short sleeve. The Adecco fell off. It’s great

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg

Get on board lads if you can manage it. I have paid for someones membership.

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins

Get on board lads if you can manage it. I have paid for someones membership.

I would want to know if we are gonna have a season first before I commit to a membership.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
I would want to know if we are gonna have a season first before I commit to a membership.

Membership packages at the moment include only the membership package that you get in the mail plus half price match tickets if/when they become available.
Club already has 14k paid up members this season, please get on board to help the club survive. I paid only $177 for myself and two kids.

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
Membership packages at the moment include only the membership package that you get in the mail plus half price match tickets if/when they become available.
Club already has 14k paid up members this season, please get on board to help the club survive. I paid only $177 for myself and two kids.
yes and I will, once I know when/if the season begins!

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
The current membership on offer doesn't include tickets, doesn't cost very much. It's a token of support to our club, I got on board right away irrespective of the season.

It costs plenty to someone who has lost their job and doesn't have disposable income at the moment. Rent has to come first.

That's amazing that you got on board, and it's amazing that people are paying for other people's memberships - but at the moment the decision to become a member of a particular sporting club has become more personal than ever. It's not as simple as "real supporter = member" as the AFL spent years educating fans to be the case when people are on the bones of their arse. As such I'm not sure it even bears discussing.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
It costs plenty to someone who has lost their job and doesn't have disposable income at the moment. Rent has to come first.

That's amazing that you got on board, and it's amazing that people are paying for other people's memberships - but at the moment the decision to become a member of a particular sporting club has become more personal than ever. It's not as simple as "real supporter = member" as the AFL spent years educating fans to be the case when people are on the bones of their arse. As such I'm not sure it even bears discussing.

Of course, im advocating anyone that can pay for another membership to do so. Ive been lucky enough to continue working and have decided to pay for another adult member's membership. I urge anyone that is in a position to do so to look after those who have truly fallen on tough times.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
I got an email from MVFC, my membership went to a foundation member that fell on really tough times and couldn't pay for this season's membership package and they were incredibly grateful. MVFC are giving them free entry to 5 games this season if and when fans are allowed to attend games.

Once again I can only urge those who have the capacity to pay for someone else's membership to do so. If you have fallen on tough times contact the club and they'll sort something out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back