News James Rahilly departs Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

May 29, 2011
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt
Rahilly is a forwards coach at Geelong. Coached in the VFL for a 5 years and has been the in the AFL system since 2008.

If he somehow turns out to be worse than Ben Hart, I will write a letter of apology to Caro.

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
Leaving the green pastures of Geelong for Adelaide Oval. Well done.

excellent!

who?

Don't see too many posters attacking the physical appearance of male journalists they don't agree with.

because they’re all equally ugly, stupid and not journalists

Oct 28, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
and regardless of her skill as a journalist we should be above going after her appearance.

Don't see too many posters attacking the physical appearance of male journalists they don't agree with.
Hutchy - fat, bald, also fat.
Kornes - skeletor
McLure - s**t eating grin, very punchable head
Roochy - ferret head, weasel face
Robbo - slob

Plenty of examples.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vhaluus

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 13, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Rahilly is a forwards coach at Geelong. Coached in the VFL for a 5 years and has been the in the AFL system since 2008.

If he somehow turns out to be worse than Ben Hart, I will write a letter of apology to Caro.

Not really a position I'd consider Geelongs strength, but he's an improvement over our old one I guess

Would take some doing to be worse than Ben Hart given we had the lowest total scoring this year.

An inanimate carbon rod would be an improvement on Hart.

Crowbots are dead

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
and regardless of her skill as a journalist we should be above going after her appearance.

Exactly my thoughts. Extremely disappointing post.

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
Okay i think we can all agree all AFL mouthpieces are terrible human beings who deserve to suffer for all eternity, so let’s get back on track

Good to hear we have a forward line coach

cats board says...

Back