Bluemour Melting Pot XXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call it what you want.

But I have a hunch we are after a player in a sensitive position and things are under wraps and being kept hush hush on the down low top secret.

- player from finals team
- leadership group etc

There seems to be a lot of posturing from itk’s

‘That’s all folks’

‘Pack her up bois’

‘That’s all she wrote’

‘Nothing to see here’

Et al etc etc

Seems strange.

But I speculate.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Pick 7 for Saad... so what, get the deal done. When he’s steaming out of the backline and hitting Charlie or Harry up in the chest during next years Grand Final, whose gonna give a sh*te what we paid for him!!
I'd agree... if it wasn't Saad we were trading for. We're talking about a player who we could have had for a late 2nd rounder back in 2017, but decided to choose * for more money.

This one caused the most worries for them... (all probably BS). Imagine Merrett asking to be traded to us!

View attachment 980588
Fingers crossed Zerett coming is true but that’s a massive price to pay.
Would gladly trade 2 x 1sts + McGov and possibly 1 of LOB or Dow for Merrett and Saad but not both.

but Essendon imploding is even better than the trade!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the context? Where are these screenshots coming from?

Bomberblitz - they are wetting themselves. Talk that it came from Rodney Eade's phone (though why he would know is anyone's guess). I think there is no real truth in it. It's easy to take a story (EFC imploding) and make up a narrative. Truth is, Merrett is reported to be wavering. Create a narrative, through in BS, drop some names and VOILA you have a story.

Watch for Tom Browne to run with it tomorrow on the radio

Surely we aren’t finished with player movement, already snagged our 2 players this early with only the details to be worked out.

How boring will the next month or so be if we were so efficient this early that we don’t have rumours flying left right and centre come trade week?

Any thought to the potential that with Williams and Saad, Docherty gets midfield minutes?

I wouldn't put Doc's knees anywhere near the bottom of packs ...

Last edited:
Surely we aren’t finished with player movement, already snagged our 2 players this early with only the details to be worked out.

How boring will the next month or so be if we were so efficient this early that we don’t have rumours flying left right and centre come trade week?

Haven't snagged em yet ....

Interestingly, more than one poster reported getting the text/story. I doubt that makes it likely but it probably means it is doing the rounds.

No one would take Gov at his current output and salary. I wouldn't want to give Dow either. LOB ok, but I can't see EFC wanting Gov (or sharing that information for people to freely distribute). Just someone having fun I suspect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back