Sound the Alarm

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably an unpopular opinion but this is really boring. It would be good if they had more than literally 20 seconds of coach chat in an 8 minute video..
Don’t think it’s unpopular at all... there treating us like idiots

either show us what goes on or don’t bother.

Probably an unpopular opinion but this is really boring. It would be good if they had more than literally 20 seconds of coach chat in an 8 minute video..
Agree.

It's actually very disappointing.

But that's Ok - we're just dumb theatre-going fans who are happy with ridiculous slo-mo replays, commentators screaming cliches, and dramatic music.

We don't need to know what actually goes on. God forbid we ever get some insight into how the game is actually played.

//Sarcastic mode off//.

I mean, piss off AFL - stop treating us like children.

Cotchin on Mumford. Every time...Got to love a smaller man taking down a big one, most especially when it's a big man who was supposed to go the Balmey destruction route in his last game. I remember once seeing Jakey King taking down an opposition ruckman in a power tackle. It was like seeing a mighty wilderbeest being brought down my a rabid meerkat. But this was something on a higher level, in a grand final.
Loved Jack Graham taking down big NicNat earlier this year !

“Do we play a spare so it doesn’t blow out?” I like how we're only 4 goals up and Cameron knows it’s done.
I bet Cameron wishes now he'd used that spare down back. The Giants now look a bit broken and that 89 point drubbing on the biggest stage of the year seems to have cracked their spirit and seeped into the bones of the club. Not making finals this year has rubbed salt into their wounds. It's Adelaide Crows all over again...

Not really looking forward to hearing Bucks saying, "Raise the fight" down the phone 10 times a game next season...
He picked up on "connectivity" straight away and I've also heard him and Eddie using "Collingwood Man" lol

Also last night hear Rockliff saying that they were "more than a team, it's a connection" in his post match. FMD

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like a fair bit more too though I imagine there is a decent amount of footage the coaches probably don't want shown for various reasons.

He picked up on "connectivity" straight away and I've also heard him and Eddie using "Collingwood Man" lol

Also last night hear Rockliff saying that they were "more than a team, it's a connection" in his post match. FMD
Absolute shitcampaigner of a footballer and bloke.

I bet Cameron wishes now he'd used that spare down back. The Giants now look a bit broken and that 89 point drubbing on the biggest stage of the year seems to have cracked their spirit and seeped into the bones of the club. Not making finals this year has rubbed salt into their wounds. It's Adelaide Crows all over again...
Not sure why either honestly.
It's a perfectly rational explanation really, they were absolutely cooked and clear underdogs coming into it. As far as expectations vs reality, the Crows were much more disappointing.

Its a shame cause Cameron knew how to coach this game its just his players did not lift when it mattered
That’s one thing I got from the videos that Cameron was very switched on in the box tactically and sore the game unfold extremely well

it’s a shame because he can’t seem to translate this to his playing group or the on field leaders are failing to implement them

That’s one thing I got from the videos that Cameron was very switched on in the box tactically and sore the game unfold extremely well

it’s a shame because he can’t seem to translate this to his playing group or the on field leaders are failing to implement them
I think its this

I reckon it's the players. Leon was touched by Richmond so there's no way it's him.

I reckon it's the players. Leon was touched by Richmond so there's no way it's him.
Very true.

Also who is that in your do? She’s banging

Remove this Banner Ad

Back