FTA-TV The Bachelor 2021 - with Jimmy the Pilot

Remove this Banner Ad

People who watched MAFS in 2019 will remember Jules' famous 'women and girls' comment. In this case, hars as it might sound, Irena is the woman, Bella is the girl.

I reckon he has picked the wrong ones all series.

As for telling her he has fallen in love with her and we know he says the same to the other girl, my money is on neither of them getting the gig.

I'm wondering whether both girls decide they don't want the gig.

Was just speaking to my mum who works at the hospital Irena used to work with.
The general consensus among those she worked with is that she is a pathological liar.
Apparently was caught stealing multiple times and was finally sacked after being caught in a compromising position with an anesthetist in a stairwell.
My wife also now works at the hospital and hasn't heard great things about her

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The general consensus among those she worked with is that she is a pathological liar.
Apparently was caught stealing multiple times and was finally sacked after being caught in a compromising position with an anesthetist in a stairwell.

First she can steal Lachie's heart, then his wallet, car-keys and ATM card.

Thanks Bella.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back