30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Funny you ask.

His ex mrs got in contact with me yesterday.....long story short he’s in Cairns working off debts including mine, which she’s assured me will be paid back in full! Won’t be anytime soon as there’s others owed significantly more than me.

So as suspected the roosters come home to roost & he’s finally hit rock bottom. Sounds like he’s lost a good one in his mrs, who despite leaving him is still sticking around to sort out his affairs.

Gutless piece of sh*t will get a piece of my mind I ever catch up with him. Clearly had no intention of paying me....luckily I got a hold of her.

PM me the story mate if you can be arsed. I flicked him a pineapple here and there but nothing too serious. Been a while since I've been around these parts clearly to miss this story.

Bears +3.5 >44.5 @ $3.75

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Funny you ask.

His ex mrs got in contact with me yesterday.....long story short he’s in Cairns working off debts including mine, which she’s assured me will be paid back in full! Won’t be anytime soon as there’s others owed significantly more than me.

So as suspected the roosters come home to roost & he’s finally hit rock bottom. Sounds like he’s lost a good one in his mrs, who despite leaving him is still sticking around to sort out his affairs.

Gutless piece of sh*t will get a piece of my mind I ever catch up with him. Clearly had no intention of paying me....luckily I got a hold of her.
Happy to hear he’s still around and you got some contact

Pricey if you read this just man up campaigner. Pay him back, cop your whack, then make a return here like a normal bloody human being

Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Funny you ask.

Jesus wonder what he is doing up there.

How much debt did he rack up ffs. Lord

I remember he messaged me one night saying if I could transfer him some cash coz he had come across a bloke who owed him coin and he was about to beat the living suitcase out of him

I know we all took the piss out of his antics but the bloke would go to the ends of the earth just to have a punt. Surely he must of been dealing with some shady campaigners and big dollars too

Last edited:

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
Jesus wonder what he is doing up there.

How much debt did he rack up ffs. Lord

I remember he messaged me one night saying if I could transfer him some cash coz he had come across a bloke who owed him coin and he was about to beat the living suitcase out of him

I know we all took the piss out of his antics but the bloke would go to the ends of the earth just to have a punt. Surely he must of been dealing with some shady campaigners and big dollars too

Probably could write a book about this
Blokes like and travels. Going to Cairns to pay off debts. Thought I’d heard it all lol

Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Don’t understand why West Wind isnt shorter than 2.5 here

Brained better horses than these last start and leaders have been bolting in tonight and this is mapped to get a perfect run

Very keen

Wasn’t hanging sh*t just saying what’s right. I also feel bad for the campaigner, if I didn’t wouldn’t have even bothered

I know. Wasnt referring to what you said specifically. Was talking about the years of banter. I just quote the newest post I see about a topic because Im a spaz haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back