Autopsy AFL 2020 Second Semi Final - Tigers v Saints Fri October 9th 7:50pm AEDT/6:50 AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 15 9.3%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 43 26.5%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 29 17.9%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 64 39.5%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

A decent team would have beaten Richmond tonight, they have been meh.

Similar to last week, except Brisbane actually are a decent team and won.

If they don’t improve next week, Port will put them to the sword easily.

With all due respect to Marlion Pickett and Kamdyn McIntosh and anyone else who has spent time on the wings tonight for Richmond - but Brad Hill has been awful, especially considering his trade and salary price.
Luckily for Brad his gf family comes from Victoria and was able to secure his retirement....I mean a contract for family reasons.......

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

Why does 7 insist on having so many people talking during the game

So ******* annoying
There’s no need to have Wayne Carey and daisy Pearce at the same game.

With all due respect to Marlion Pickett and Kamdyn McIntosh and anyone else who has spent time on the wings tonight for Richmond - but Brad Hill has been awful, especially considering his trade and salary price.

Played the most finals of any player too I'm guessing. Looked disinterested

Well said. Clearly don't understand football and what goes on in football.

Either way, love the port supporters going hard after Richmond players who should be supposedly suspended..wonder why..
I've said a few times I'd prefer cotchin to play, complete liability, and lynch kicked 1 goal the last time we played so im thoroughly unbothered by either playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well said. Clearly don't understand football and what goes on in football.

Either way, love the port supporters going hard after Richmond players who should be supposedly suspended..wonder why..
Nah, I want your best team out there, the whinging from the last game from Tigers supporters is still ringing in my ears.....

Back