How many weeks for cotchin's dangerous tackle?

Remove this Banner Ad

They literally changed the interpretation of the rule so that if a similar situation to the Burgoyne one happened again, it would be a one week suspension.

I’m talking about the second Burgoyne incident, where he did the same thing and got off again

How much does it take Hawkins or Danger to get suspended?
I think they would have to murder someone in front of the umpire

How much does it take Hawkins to get suspended? Umm, brushing an umpire's hand away is enough.

How much does it take Danger to get suspended? Laying a textbook tackle is enough - cost him a Brownlow too.

I want to see another angle. Did it slip off the shoulder because the Saints player raised the arm to try to shrug the tackle? No injury and played out the game has to work in Cotchin’s favour.

I want to see another angle. Did it slip off the shoulder because the Saints player raised the arm to try to shrug the tackle? No injury and played out the game has to work in Cotchin’s favour.
Free was to Billing’s clearly Cotchin cracked the shots so attacked Jones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dustin Martin also got pinged for potential to cause injury a couple of years ago and we hadn't seen it since prior to last week. The AFL is a chook lotto.

Also, a tackle is a bit different to a bump.

It won't surprise me which way they go with it. Fine or suspension.

To be honest, Cotchin has been hortendous the past couple of weeks. Wouldn't be the worst thing if he gets a week.
Regardless of how he's been playing, he sets the tone and the players rally behind him. It'd be a huge blow to the sides morale if he missed.

You choose to drop the knee on a poor defenseless man lying prone on the ground you take your chances reminded me of the (Tallis) incident with Dermie.
Lynch will be saved by the fact it was barely any contact and it was to the shoulder/collarbone and not the face. A couple of inches over and hes probably gone. Very silly act, but there's nothing in the force or impact, its negligible in that regard so will get off.

Lynch will be saved by the fact it was barely any contact and it was to the shoulder/collarbone and not the face. A couple of inches over and hes probably gone. Very silly act, but there's nothing in the force or impact, its negligible in that regard so will get off.
What about the "Attempted" spoil on young Ben Paton drew blood from the head had to go off under the blood rule poor night for big Tom Lynch.

didn’t see to help Long last week. By those rules Cotchin is gone, but you can bet your bottom dollar he wont

Remove this Banner Ad

Back