Autopsy Late fight back not enough as dogs Bow out of finals

After we won a flag in my lifetime, unlike the Saints I no longer care what they or their supporters do or say.

They like us are done in 2020.

Don't care who wins now. Totally irrelevant to us.

Get our trading, list management and drafting done as well as possible and lets look forward to 2021 and beyond

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mr. Walker

Premiership Player
Apr 15, 2002
PO Box. 7 Powelltown
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
One aspect of this loss that I did not see coming was the poor game of Tim English. With his youth and lighter weight I accept the maulings against the Grundy and NicNat beasts but I thought he would have matched up pretty well on Ryder. To see him beaten so easily was worrying. I think it was confidence low rather than ability and another preseason under his belt should do wonders ( as would some help but nobody is listening)

One aspect of this loss that I did not see coming was the poor game of Tim English. With his youth and lighter weight I accept the maulings against the Grundy and NicNat beasts but I thought he would have matched up pretty well on Ryder. To see him beaten so easily was worrying. I think it was confidence low rather than ability and another preseason under his belt should do wonders ( as would some help but nobody is listening)
Maybe he'd run out of energy. He had a little peak a few games ago but declined over the last few games. The physical and mental burden, not helped by criticism from left, right and centre, wore him down.

Dec 18, 2003
Braybrook
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Sunderland, Willy Wolves
Maybe he'd run out of energy. He had a little peak a few games ago but declined over the last few games. The physical and mental burden, not helped by criticism from left, right and centre, wore him down.

Also probably not helped with Cordy getting injured before half time.

How many games have we lost due to injuring in early in the game that we possibly should have won had we had a full 22 players in the game.

Back