Politics Climate Change Paradox (cont in part 2)

Should we act now, or wait for a unified global approach

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
The funny thing about computer models & complex systems, it that they will inevitably come back to bite you on the arse.

1602283616165.png

Remember when Snake Baker stole a picture of snow off twitter and then posted it on BigFooty, claiming it was taken four weeks later than the original?

I do!

Aug 19, 2004
Grand Finals
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Rafael Nadal
I knew citing his sources was going to be an impossible task for Snakey, i bet my house it's another dodgy website with no-name 'scientists' writing hobby articles.

Btw Snakey, since you are a scientist apparently, what exactly is the problem with the graph you just quoted?

Aug 19, 2004
Grand Finals
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Rafael Nadal
Great to see you want to talk 'science' Snake. I asked you a question and yet you change topic to a completely new one. Your mileage is never going to be past the cut copy paste yellow marker s**t. Let me know if you ever have thoughts on your own, some day.

Aug 19, 2004
Grand Finals
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Rafael Nadal
Source: Ole Humlum, former Emeritus Professor of Physical Geography, University of Oslo, Norway.

View attachment 983241

You never fail to deliver, Heartland Insititute again! I guess it's safe to assume everything you post is/are from fraudulent organisations without even reading it

Your man's predictions " He predicted in 2013 that the climate would most likely become colder in the coming 10–15 years.".

LOL yes yes i know CO2 has a cooling effect i know... righto.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
It was inevitable

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Britain’s National Grid has warned that electricity will be in short supply over the next few days after unusually low wind speeds this week.

National Grid’s more usual challenge has been an oversupply of electricity which has threatened to overwhelm the grid during times of low electricity demand. They have spent almost £1bn on extra measures to prevent blackouts over the first half of the year by paying generators to produce less electricity during the coronavirus lockdown. The company paid wind farms to turn off,

juzz88

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2009
The Netherrealm
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Juventus
You never fail to deliver, Heartland Insititute again! I guess it's safe to assume everything you post is/are from fraudulent organisations without even reading it

Your man's predictions " He predicted in 2013 that the climate would most likely become colder in the coming 10–15 years.".

LOL yes yes i know CO2 has a cooling effect i know... righto.
Not for nothing, but at the turn of the century, some people predicted that there would be no ice at the poles by 2015.

It seems both sides are equally terrible at predicting the future.

Aug 19, 2004
Grand Finals
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Rafael Nadal
Not for nothing, but at the turn of the century, some people predicted that there would be no ice at the poles by 2015.

It seems both sides are equally terrible at predicting the future.

Except plenty of the models have gotten things right but these things never get a mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back