Autopsy AFL 2020 First Semi Final - Cats v Pies Sat October 10th 7:40pm/6:40 AEST (Gabba) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 34 29.1%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 56 47.9%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Not an ideal tune up for the cats ahead of the Bears next week... would have been more challenging playing witches hats

Anyone got a good answer for why the pies cocked up? Did they blow their load last week and not leave any juice in the tank? Get ahead of themselves? Or what?

OT when was the last good Australian reality TV show... liked it when I was a kid but geez just driving people away. Guess its just the internet that serves up better options for me these days.

Not much going on atm in the game. Oh the Pies just scored a goal... yippee /s

Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares is the only reality show I ever watched regularly.

There's good shows and movies everywhere now. Why would anyone settle for garbage reality tv on free to air filled with ads? I can't imagine a sadder existence than the people that follow those shows week after week.

Not an ideal tune up for the cats ahead of the Bears next week... would have been more challenging playing witches hats

Anyone got a good answer for why the pies cocked up? Did they blow their load last week and not leave any juice in the tank? Get ahead of themselves? Or what?
Spent every last drop of petrol in the tank last week. It's not hard to work out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awful game, but can't take away anything from the Cats. Bounced back really well and we could be in for a top prelim.

Back