Autopsy AFL 2020 First Semi Final - Cats v Pies Sat October 10th 7:40pm/6:40 AEST (Gabba) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 34 29.1%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 56 47.9%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Pies have won a final in each of their last 3 seasons. That tells me they’re not as far off the pace as people would like Buckley/Collingwood to be.

Bad luck Pies. You guys copped it badly with injuries but were able to hang tough and keep your season alive. Last week’s win was one for the ages. But, underetandly you couldn’t sustain it another week, and came across a team as desperate to win as you were last week. At full strength with a settled team for most of the year you guys are in that top bracket.

Dont worry about us we may have lost but at our group as a core has won a premiership in 2018 and as a supporter I am stoked with the eagles output over the past 6 years. This Pies group on the other hand has come out empty handed.

Lets see how well your Lions go pretty much the entire season at home if you don't win the premiership it will be the biggest choke in AFL History

No it won’t and anyone who thinks it is is a pillock

Not crying, just bored with witless banter. You need to improve and add more than "rebuild".

Try harder. Harder than Collingwood tonight

Got Mason Cox and Mayne on the ground and Varcoe still in the extended squad. Remarking that Collingwood's list need some sort of re build is more than fair at this point.

Got Mason Cox and Mayne on the ground and Varcoe still in the extended squad. Remarking that Collingwood's list need some sort of re build is more than fair at this point.

You write to him then, he's said it 3 times hoping someone will respond.

Mayne fully deserves his spot in a squad IMO.

Cox and varcoe are another story, but that's hardly a rebuild.

West Coke supporters seething. No way you cucks would have done better tonight. :tearsofjoy:
Enjoy another year without a flag mate we are happy at least have a played two grand finals and won flag you still salty about 2018?, at least we have something to show for the past 6 years

Attachments

• IMG_0298.JPG
    IMG_0298.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 55
Honestly think it is reflective of a group of individuals that read the papers and believed the hype around them. Only have to look as far as Cox who was strutting like a ******* peacock all game last week and was happy to spout sh*t in the media following the game. Currently running at 2 disposals.

Attachments

• IMG_0298.JPG
    IMG_0298.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 30

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excellent and dominant win but not sure the greatest preparation for a prelim
True.

But I kind of liked what Jordan Lewis said last night: basically, if you are going to play four finals to win a flag, you want at least one of them to be a good solid hit out; but you also want one easy game in there. Three tough games leading up to a granny is too taxing.

True.

But I kind of liked what Jordan Lewis said last night: basically, if you are going to play four finals to win a flag, you want at least one of them to be a good solid hit out; but you also want one easy game in there. Three tough games leading up to a granny is too taxing.
Like GWS last year. They had back-to-back close wins that went to the end and then got thrashed in the Grand Final

My club set such a massive standard, that no one will ever match it. That was not a football match!
For everyone's sake please stop posting. Including your own tbh.

Classy gesture from Chris Scott after the game to approach the Pies players and ask if anyone was going to be hanging up the boots in case the Geelong players were needed to form a guard of honour.

Speaks volumes of the bloke's class and the respect Scott has for the game and the opposition. :thumbsu:

Just finished watching Nathan Buckley's post-game presser a few moments ago - He's always articulate, straightforward and pretty honest. I don't know why he gets such a hard time from some on this board. He's a good coach who just needs a fraction more luck with personnel and injuries.

Back