The Association Football AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heeney OR another quality player isn't what you said above though..
I said 2 picks wouldn't get the deal done. Pick 5 wouldn't be enough as they key part of the deal.

Now they'll either settle for a trade with Brisbane maybe for Witherden or one first round pick. Massive blunder when they got a handful of extra games out of a guy who was adamant he wanted to leave a year before approaching free agency. Will be interesting to see if they go down the same path if someone asks to leave with a year left this time around, someone like Merret

:think:

That's a quick face turn.
No face turn I found out what the rumour was on this forum like Sandra Sully with the late news. Didn't realise you shouldn't comment on things that are posted on a forum

You said Essendon were demanding Blakey and Heeney
Right or not and. They were just 2 players mentioned at the time that I could remember, there was about 6 or 7. It never sounded like they wanted both of them they just wanted a player or players to be the main part of the deal.

When your guys came out and said you wanted Blakey and Heeney you made it very clear even 5 wouldn't get the job done because it had to be a player as the main part of what you got back

Sydney rightly held onto Papley until they knew they had enough to get Danniher done. Papley would have happened had Essendon been okay to take just picks for Danniher
Right or not and. They were just 2 players mentioned at the time that I could remember, there was about 6 or 7. It never sounded like they wanted both of them they just wanted a player or players to be the main part of the deal.

:think:

I said 2 picks wouldn't get the deal done. Pick 5 wouldn't be enough as they key part of the deal.

Now they'll either settle for a trade with Brisbane maybe for Witherden or one first round pick. Massive blunder when they got a handful of extra games out of a guy who was adamant he wanted to leave a year before approaching free agency. Will be interesting to see if they go down the same path if someone asks to leave with a year left this time around, someone like Merret

No face turn I found out what the rumour was on this forum like Sandra Sully with the late news. Didn't realise you shouldn't comment on things that are posted on a forum

No just found it funny that 12 hours after cracking jokes about it you were waxing lyrical about how pathetic rumour mongering like that is. But don't let me stop you, keep on digging.

Not a peep from the purple haze peanut gallery this week UnitedWarrior93

Must have realised they will be the last team to lift a premiership cup
Collingwood almost as weak as you putting us on ignore less than 5 minutes after last week's game finished!

Collingwood almost as weak as you putting us on ignore less than 5 minutes after last week's game finished!
when you get your 5th finals win from 17 games over 8 seasons, it’s natural to be up and about

This would've been the perfect time to switch over to the PL for the early match. fu** international breaks, they shouldn't even be having them now.

Not even any early League One action.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cant recall a star than has fallen quite as rapidly as stephenson's

Think these calls are a tad premature TBH. He's been awful but think this is in large part due to him not having a pre season because of glandular fever. When you also add in all the games he missed with suspension last year then his development has seriously stagnated.

Credit to Geelong for a fantastic performance but it will be tough to read too much into that win as it was obvious within the opening minutes that the Pies didn't show up. It felt like a training drill out there.

pies forward line is suspicious

good team but moecek(sp?) and cox are not up to it

what a shame

The only shame last night was that for a finals it wasn’t much of a contest. But any time Collingwood get belted from the finals is a good thing.

The only shame last night was that for a finals it wasn’t much of a contest. But any time Collingwood get belted from the finals is a good thing.

They are however a good team. Arguably very good. Have been for a while.

Just got these massive key forward holes which the yankie and vfl bloke are not satisfactory filling.

Probably why them and hawks offered tommy Lynch near 10mill

Window closing too. Ancient list like the cats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back