MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
those punches behind the ear are the most lethal. Didn't look like much but put him out quick

I have often wondered why fighters don’t do this more when a leg is grabbed. It always seemed like the best way to force the opponent to defend rather than keep control.

I know it requires skill but surprised it isn’t a go to response to catching a leg.

I have often wondered why fighters don’t do this more when a leg is grabbed. It always seemed like the best way to force the opponent to defend rather than keep control.

I know it requires skill but surprised it isn’t a go to response to catching a leg.
probably because if he misses it and gets taken down for some ground and pound the same people calling it a great knockout would be criticizing him for a stupid move

probably because if he misses it and gets taken down for some ground and pound the same people calling it a great knockout would be criticizing him for a stupid move
Go for the chest then and kick at a bigger target, they would be pushed away giving time to get up or regain balance. Either way almost no one does it so its very likely to surprise the opponent which would delay them.

I wouldn't be critical as at least its a 'trying to win' move as opposed to a 'trying not to lose one.'

Last edited:

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
24 years old aswell, he's got fantastic striking and really good reading. On his way to top 10 for sure.

Back