Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread Part 2

The website might as well be a jpeg of this.
1601696002808.png

There is a 2020 prison bar guernsey (retail) on ebay currently at $350 ! I wished I had bought the whole rack now.
Hopefully the club have 2021 Prison Bars to sell.

Hopefully the club have 2021 Prison Bars to sell.
Even if the AFL boys club prevent us from wearing the prison bars, is there actually anything stopping us from making retails to sell? Like continuously sell?

Even if the AFL boys club prevent us from wearing the prison bars, is there actually anything stopping us from making retails to sell? Like continuously sell?
Not sure, but we usually sell Prison Bars with the SANFL logo on them every year.

Are there any Guernseys at the club store at the moment ?

I know I could ring but that would be a bit easy :)

I quite like the Grey PA Monogram Training Jumper

Was there Saturday, wasn't looking specifically for a guernsey but there seemed to be plenty there.

Aug 16, 2009
Dubai
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Manchester United Portland Timbers
The best news in years that infinite retail are getting the sack. About ******* time.

Had to quote as a simple like was not enough.
Every year when I jump online to purchase something I ran into issues.
Every time the support staff couldn’t (or wouldn’t) help.
Standard response “it’s just our system “.
Complained to the club many times.
The only redeeming feature was Ben D helped me out getting stuff direct from the club a couple of times and ended up with some bonuses added to my order.
Hopefully the new provider will be a bit better.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

agmsy

All Australian
Sep 28, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
That’s what I heard yeah. They not doing any pro sports teams from next year

Interesting that we're the only club who doesn't appear on ISC's webstore. Perhaps we gave them the arse before they decided to pull out of all pro merch, if indeed that's what they're doing? Maybe they've entered a death spiral after losing their biggest ticket item in the PBs?

Are there any Guernseys at the club store at the moment ?

They're not always great at getting stock out. A couple of weekends ago, a relative of mine was down there looking for a black training guernsey. Only had stupid sizes on the rack. Asked at the desk - they had 50 mediums sitting in a box out the back.

Back