NRL NRL 2020 Season - Finals Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Hits the post when he could've kicked it in thongs.

Souths regather and make 75 metres cos no one from Parra was paying attention.

Cook's kick from dummy half was absolutely accidental.

Parra's best player throws an assist instead of just knocking it dead.

I'm telling you, this series of unfortunate comedy only comes from Parra.

Thank heavens for that game after the rubbish on 504.

Another really good game to watch as a neutral. Roll on next weekend.

This was the first NRL game I'd watched in a few months. If an AFL game turned into a blowout, I'd usually just nap. I honestly wish I turned the channel sooner, as I didn't get in until South had already taken the lead.

Parra were the worst top 4 side we’ve seen. Won’t win a thing if Moses is halfback he’s rubbish
What a stupid thing to say, Parramatta aren't even close to the worst top 4 team, St George/Illawarra 2009 springs to mind almost immediately, and they finished the season as minor premiers. Parramatta were more than competitive against both Melbourne and Souths and had chances to win, but injuries during the game and a few poor decisions played their part in the loss to Melbourne and the s**t that happened before the Souths game played a part last night as well as sixty of the most bizarre seconds I've seen on a footy field.

Parramatta aren't as far away as people are making out, they need to make a few slight adjustments to their game plan, one or two new forwards and tighten up our outside defense and we will be competitive again next season. We finished the season with the third best defensive record, only once in the regular season did they concede more than 24 points. The only other two teams with a similar record were Penrith and Melbourne. It's our offense we need to improve, and that doesn't mean getting rid of Moses. It may mean a few changes to how he plays.

Really difficult to properly analyse Parra's season due to the last 10 weeks or so. They probably peaked too early and players lost form and confidence as the year went on. This is this squads second season back in finals coming off the spoon in 2018 (and the off-field crap before that). I think their growth is admirable and it's the most dangerous they've looked in a decade. At least they're not a basket case (looking at you Bulldogs, Broncos and Dragons).

Essentially they finished the same as last year- bowing out week two of finals, yet, their season was clearly better. The Eels are tracking in the right direction but how much is the question and as such, will teams like the Warriors, Knights and Titans pass them in 2021/22.

What a stupid thing to say, Parramatta aren't even close to the worst top 4 team, St George/Illawarra 2009 springs to mind almost immediately, and they finished the season as minor premiers. Parramatta were more than competitive against both Melbourne and Souths and had chances to win, but injuries during the game and a few poor decisions played their part in the loss to Melbourne and the sh*t that happened before the Souths game played a part last night as well as sixty of the most bizarre seconds I've seen on a footy field.

Parramatta aren't as far away as people are making out, they need to make a few slight adjustments to their game plan, one or two new forwards and tighten up our outside defense and we will be competitive again next season. We finished the season with the third best defensive record, only once in the regular season did they concede more than 24 points. The only other two teams with a similar record were Penrith and Melbourne. It's our offense we need to improve, and that doesn't mean getting rid of Moses. It may mean a few changes to how he plays.

Nope stand by it. Halves are very ordinary. You won’t win a comp with them. Moses isn’t a premiership style winning halfback he’s an absolute front runner who goes to water when pressed happened over and over again.

Your offence is an issue and it’s is too much of “pass it to Sivo hope he does something”. It’s been a massive problem and it’s easy to defend against. However your defence is worse than your offence. Sides just pass it out and score as Parra have this dumb capacity to come in causing overlaps!

I just flat out haven’t rated them it’s zero surprise they have gone out straight sets. Even with Jennings they would have.

I can't agree with that either. Eels form has been shaky, but for me, Moses is one of the best halves in the comp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't agree with that either. Eels form has been shaky, but for me, Moses is one of the best halves in the comp.

I hope the Eels continue with Mose, one less team to worry about. He doesn't have "it" to win premierships

Remove this Banner Ad

Back