Opinion The 'Carlton related stuff that doesn't need it's own thread' thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
no idea where to post this, but received a parcel from CFC and inside it was this piece of paper with a awesome note from one of our co-captains.

It's such a little thing but I love this club and I hope others that are receiving anything from the club are also getting these little notes.

Doc is a champ. 💙💙💙

1601929928722.png

no idea where to post this, but received a parcel from CFC and inside it was this piece of paper with a awesome note from one of our co-captains.

It's such a little thing but I love this club and I hope others that are receiving anything from the club are also getting these little notes.

Doc is a champ. 💙💙💙

View attachment 978472
Gee whizzica that’s a nice touch!

Random question: in the 80s who was the player that was given a car to come to Carlton but landed elsewhere and never returned it? Was it John Platten?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
Allegedly

Doc is a champ. 💙💙💙

View attachment 978472
oh s**t, that's what that was.........I thought it was just my stalker and threw it out..........

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope .. Don't move my feet quick enough and keep getting inside edges these days..
That’s the batsman’s edge, better than always hitting the outside edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back