News Crouch & Stengle Caught with Illicit Substance

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah lol I was about to say, wasn't Jack Watts caught on camera?

So Rowe is a straight up liar
It might be stretch to say that was actually cocaine .. but fmd, most Melbourne posters laughed about his partying in Melbourne, and none were surprised when his text conversations were leaked

I'm sorry there was cocaine in that picture..... All I saw was a lumpy table.

It’s the most overrated drug. Expensive, does fu** all and wears off quickly.
Maybe the gear you get in Australia. Tried it here and I'm pretty sure it was 99% baking powder.

Europe and South America it's a helluva thing and not expensive.

That was in Melbourne wasn't it?

The other one was at Oktoberfest snorting Wiesnkoks ("Oktoberfest coke"). Wiesen is the place Oktoberfest is held so the locals call Oktoberfest Wiesen or Wiesn if you're full Bavarian.

Sugar and menthol.
Yes .. but do you really believe he changed his habits because he moved to the Power.

Partied until 5 or 6:00am .. took sleeping pills and goes to bed

7 hours later poleaxes a parked car and does a runner. Refuses to answer the door when the police arrive a little later.

I don't know about anyone else, but I've never had a problem going to sleep after a night on the turps. Speed, MDMA, coke is entirely different story though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes .. but do you really believe he changed his habits because he moved to the Power.

7 hours later poleaxes a parked car and does a runner. Refuses to answer the door when the police arrive a little later.

I don't know about anyone else, but I've never had a problem going to sleep after a night on the turps. Speed, MDMA, coke is entirely different story though
Well no of course I don't believe that. Just that the photo wasn't coke.

Nobody is saying anything other than the photo posted was some sugary stuff that is commonly snorted at a German beer festival. It is not a photo that proves he snorts coke. Nothing more has been posted.

Nobody is saying anything other than the photo posted was some sugary stuff that is commonly snorted at a German beer festival. It is not a photo that proves he snorts coke. Nothing more has been posted.
Didn't you read all the texts floating around the 'swimming and ****' not long after he left Melbourne?

There posters on the Melbourne club board more than happy to discuss his party habits, before the 'swimming and ****' texts though refrained from commenting while he was still contracted

nobody that lives in the real world believes that.
Be interesting to know the demographic of the audience Picks and co ..?

TBH though I don't listen to much local radio .. but Bickley's comment is pretty much a spray a mouthful of whatever in there out

Didn't you read all the texts floating around the 'swimming and ****' not long after he left Melbourne?

There posters on the Melbourne club board more than happy to discuss his party habits, before the 'swimming and ****' texts though refrained from commenting while he was still contracted

Did you read my post? What has swimming and **** got to do with him snorting sugar at a beer festival. My onky other comment was that if it was coke, he'd still be snorting it. But that photo did not contain an image of cocaine. I can commen on that without it meaning I'm saying he has never snorted coke. It's not that hard to understand.

Did you read my post? What has swimming and **** got to do with him snorting sugar at a beer festival. My onky other comment was that if it was coke, he'd still be snorting it. But that photo did not contain an image of cocaine. I can commen on that without it meaning I'm saying he has never snorted coke. It's not that hard to understand.
I've already posted that the beer festival wasn't coke .. did you read my following posts?

Certainly not worth getting worked up about .. you seem to be taking the posts too literally again, when most were just tongue in cheek

Remove this Banner Ad

Back