The off topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
as opposed to Biden saying, during the debate, anyone who has an empty seat at the table, it is the GOP’s fault.

i don’t have a dog in the fight here, just interested
You clearly do..

It was Peta Credlin.
Cannot find a quote or clip saying what your tweet does but found her talking tonight. Part of it in the first 5 mins seems to point the quarantine gun squarely at the State government.

Her hard questions are getting answers and leading to resignations and admissions. Seems to be doing a better job at getting answers than the inquiry is atm.

Mark Latham lining up Andrews. As is Kennett.

The only reason Andrews isn’t on the canvas atm is because the Vic LNP are pathetic.

Last edited:
Cannot find a quote or clip saying what your tweet does but found her talking tonight. Part of it in the first 5 mins seems to point the quarantine gun squarely at the State government.

Her hard questions are getting answers and leading to resignations and admissions. Seems to be doing a better job at getting answers than the inquiry is atm.

Mark Latham lining up Andrews. As is Kennett.

The only reason Andrews isn’t on the canvas atm is because the Vic LNP are pathetic.

Well jeez if those are the three criticising him, he must be doing alright.

Mark Latham wants to get rid of Ancient History because it teaches students to use critical thinking.

Well jeez if those are the three criticising him, he must be doing alright.

Mark Latham wants to get rid of Ancient History because it teaches students to use critical thinking.
He isn’t doing alright, and it is a damn shame there is no election on the horizon to dump him out of office. He has no intention of doing the honourable deed of resigning due to incompetence.

He isn’t doing alright, and it is a damn shame there is no election on the horizon to dump him out of office. He has no intention of doing the honourable deed of resigning due to incompetence.
How many of the deaths are in federal run aged care facilities?

How many of the deaths are in federal run aged care facilities?

There’s no point continuing this any further. Your view on the fault is out of step with most Victorians.

Only one state went it different with quarantine. Only one state got bad outcomes as a result.

As we see in today’s paper the litany of lies on March 27 goes from 2 police commissioner’s, emergency services head, police minister, the premier, his staffer, health minister, the head of the health department. For that alone Credlin can stay, she’s asked the questions that have led to at least one resignation, and could be more.

We are still locked down not because of the volume of cases but because this state 7 months on still is so inadequate with contact tracing they can’t open us up, and reports started to surface yesterday that the police are worried a revolt of the populace is possible soon given how long we’ve been locked up.

Is it? Or is it just the loud ones?

There’s an immense amount of frustration here buddy. It’s been quite a difficult few months, for many people affected (directly or indirectly) through this second wave.

Particularly now with the rolling average threshold that needs to be met (5 cases per day etc). It just doesn’t seem feasible to achieve any time soon, and frustrations continue to simmer.

Is it? Or is it just the loud ones?
There’s an immense amount of frustration here buddy. It’s been quite a difficult few months, for many people affected (directly or indirectly) through this second wave.

Particularly now with the rolling average threshold that needs to be met (5 cases per day etc). It just doesn’t seem feasible to achieve any time soon, and frustrations continue to simmer.
The frustration is even worse in the bush.

Oh I don't doubt it. But are most people actually laying the blame squarely at Andrews?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The reports of populace revolt is the scary part. Means that some have reached their breaking point.

Only so long can they constrain the movements of millions without light at the end of the tunnel. Freedom of movement and economically.

5 cases per day has to change. Target should be all about the amount of active cases and unknown infections. Once those two are minimised continued lockdown cannot be justified.

Just on Sunday my 10 yo son booted a football on the roof of the clubrooms at the local park. I couldnt go and buy him a replacementone anywhere without having to wait 3-4 days on click & collect. Thats a joke.

I expect the likes of Kmart/Target/Bunnings to open up at least from Mon.

PS5/XB1 are sold out until Xmas pretty much!
Thankfully I have them both pre-ordered. This is ruining my plans of great $$ savings though.

I just want EB to be able to open so I can trade in my PS4 and Xbox towards the next gen consoles. Make it happen Dan.

I was wondering what the trade in values would be as I assumed they would be rubbish.https://press-start.com.au/news/playstation/2020/09/17/eb-games-ps5-trade-deals-are-really-good/

Those are actually great. I wasn’t expecting that at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back