List Mgmt. Archer, Brady & The Board

BlueandWhiteinmyBlood

Club Legend
May 27, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I think I read somewhere on here that Whately has had a crack apparently, but I'm not sure because I don't actually listen to that plonker either.

Across the media as a whole, Essendon have been copping it more, which is great.

I used to really enjoy Wheatley, I listen to SEN every morning but this year he has really got on my nerves, if it’s not fear mongering about covid 19 when he has no idea it’s jerking himself off over Russian Camelot + he has given us a couple of bakes in his priest like sermons he waffles on with at the start of every show. Maybe it’s just because this year I’ve had more time on my hands to listen to him, but he is reaching flog status for me

Mar 23, 2001
Forever Death riding *
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wildcats/Pacers/Chelsea/Scorchers
I used to really enjoy Wheatley, I listen to SEN every morning but this year he has really got on my nerves, if it’s not fear mongering about covid 19 when he has no idea it’s jerking himself off over Russian Camelot + he has given us a couple of bakes in his priest like sermons he waffles on with at the start of every show. Maybe it’s just because this year I’ve had more time on my hands to listen to him, but he is reaching flog status for me
Yep agree, I used to enjoy his quite balanced views on sport back in the day, but nowadays he’s a self entitled grumpy old man.

Then again, 1000 shows with Robbo would do that to you..

Apr 3, 2000
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I think I read somewhere on here that Whately has had a crack apparently, but I'm not sure because I don't actually listen to that plonker either.

Across the media as a whole, Essendon have been copping it more, which is great.
you think? all I have heard about Essendon is how they are going to win trade week.

Once you've been Jabba'd, there's no coming back. He's playing to Hutchinson's tune pretty much these days.

ROORAGE

Cancelled
Oct 31, 2007
The Black Lodge
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Ahh Cow-ro. Clutching at straws. You reckon the club would give her ANYTHING? Pretty sure the club wouldn't be telegraphing it's decisions to vermin. I'm stoked with the brutal culling of dead wood and balls out approach. Liking the stealthy moves that I don't see coming even though I (try to) keep my finger on the pulse. Liking Corr at CHB. Siege Mentality! stick it up the media. we're villains whatever we do. Don't play ball, be antagonistic. Be hated and lap it up.

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf

Well he would've had his pants around his ankles on Saturday. ******* thing got windburn.

big_e

Existential crisis management consultant
Apr 28, 2008
Back Pocket
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wycombe Wanderers
As per current board member Sonja Hood

View attachment 983956
As much as I like Sonja, that's kinda missing the point. I suspect deliberately.

The football director's role isn't to make executive decisions, that's for the GM of football.

We've spent the last month in full #IstandwithBrady mode, and saying it's fine to trade out key players because Brady won't let us down - and it appears he may not actually have the final say. Last week we were all happy that Brady had the big balls to sack his brother, and it's inferred last night that he didn't.

And yes, Caroline has had a bee in her bonnet about Arch for some time, but if she's right, this is concerning on a number of levels. He can't be undermined like that.

ROORAGE

Cancelled
Oct 31, 2007
The Black Lodge
AFL Club
North Melbourne
As much as I like Sonja, that's kinda missing the point. I suspect deliberately.

The football director's role isn't to make executive decisions, that's for the GM of football.

We've spent the last month in full #IstandwithBrady mode, and saying it's fine to trade out key players because Brady won't let us down - and it appears he may not actually have the final say. Last week we were all happy that Brady had the big balls to sack his brother, and it's inferred last night that he didn't.

And yes, Caroline has had a bee in her bonnet about Arch for some time, but if she's right, this is concerning on a number of levels. He can't be undermined like that.

Saddened by the apparent credence given to this substandard human. Do not give this garbage any consideration at all. It's common knowledge, even amongst her peers that she's been running an agenda against North for DECADES. Not years, DECADES. I challenge you to find a Cow-ro article about North that paints the club in a positive light. She does not write about our club with an objectivity at all, and let's personal bias cloud her 'journalistic' pieces. Those 'pieces' are scarcely masqueraded tainted opinion pieces. Unfortunately she's not alone, I could rattle off multiple 'media figures' that run the same agenda. Glad to see Sonja on the attack. Stop pandering to the same people want want to see our club dead.

Saddened by the apparent credence given to this substandard human. Do not give this garbage any consideration at all. It's common knowledge, even amongst her peers that she's been running an agenda against North for DECADES. Not years, DECADES. I challenge you to find a Cow-ro article about North that paints the club in a positive light. She does not write about our club with an objectivity at all, and let's personal bias cloud her 'journalistic' pieces. Those 'pieces' are scarcely masqueraded tainted opinion pieces. Unfortunately she's not alone, I could rattle off multiple 'media figures' that run the same agenda. Glad to see Sonja on the attack. Stop pandering to the same people want want to see our club dead.
Google Search:
1602552426074.png

1st 2:
1602552451571.png

The rest:
1602552516173.png

I think we should black list her as a club and as a board

the flying ham

Cancelled
Dec 12, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Google Search:
View attachment 984169
1st 2:
View attachment 984170
The rest:
View attachment 984172

I think we should black list her as a club and as a board
It's almost as if we havent won a flag in 20 years and sell 4 games a year interstate. What positives should the media put out? Largely irrelevant on and off field. We need wins, I hope that Bradys list changes will fast track some sustained success but until that happens we will cop it from all corners because we have been ordinary.

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Um how do you think you’d sack your bro?
come out and say yeah nah, you’re not what we’re after?

or blame it on the higher ups, and if your the highest power, sorry god wills us to go in a different direction..

Apr 20, 2001
Limerick Hotel
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Melbourne
What is Caroline's obsession with us, she does know Jb is not at the club anymore yet she continues to attack the board. It reeks that archer may of had some unpleasant comments directed at her privately .

Archer can't stand her and obviously the feeling is mutual

WD Roo

All Australian
Dec 18, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I find this most intriguing, CW has no concept of our constitution and therefore the overlying Corporation Act 2001 which I am sure states that Directors cannot influence or take action for their own benefit, needs and desires. Arch will be providing guidance to Brady and Shaw with the backing of the other Directors (especially someone invested like Brady Scanlon). If this is not the case then Arch will find himself in breach of the Corporation Act or being outnumbered by the Board which means there will be a vacancy to be filled shortly. In a nutshell, with our club adhering to the necessary Act and Constitution CW has no ******* idea on what she is saying.

As for Ben Amarfio not going to the GC, there was no need for him to be there. His job is in the administration of the club and pressing the flesh of our sponsors. This is why we employee people like Brady and Laura....to run the club's operations

As for Ben Amarfio not going to the GC, there was no need for him to be there. His job is in the administration of the club and pressing the flesh of our sponsors. This is why we employee people like Brady and Laura....to run the club's operations
I wonder how many other CEOs and Chairmen went to the hub? Not sure that this is important at all.

Psicosis

Brownlow Medallist
May 7, 2012
Bird Rock
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Interesting that the Hub stories/rumours haven't mentioned Archer at all. Rumours of the boys getting on the p*** and Brady cracking it. Rumours of Brady putting a line through multiple players (that ended up being delisted). Not one mention of Archer, was he even in the Hub??... Either no one in this board in ITK has any lens on the details of the Archer/Brady relationship, or Caro has a personal issue with Archer.

B4Bear

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Interesting that the Hub stories/rumours haven't mentioned Archer at all. Rumours of the boys getting on the p*** and Brady cracking it. Rumours of Brady putting a line through multiple players (that ended up being delisted). Not one mention of Archer, was he even in the Hub??... Either no one in this board in ITK has any lens on the details of the Archer/Brady relationship, or Caro has a personal issue with Archer.
If they were doing that then we’ll done Brady.

Needs its own thread.

I get that Caro is always going to dig the heals in, however if there is any truth to her comments tonight on Classfied, it’s a pretty big problem IMO.

The biggest concern is the Archer & Brady dynamic.

- What credentials does Archer have to have such a large influence in football decisions?
- Why was Brady brought in and hyped, if his proposal for moving forward is ignored?
Why give her thoughts or opinions any oxygen. Seriously footy classified is the most moronic show on TV that I’ve ever witnessed and that includes the now deceased Footy Show.

big_e

Existential crisis management consultant
Apr 28, 2008
Back Pocket
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wycombe Wanderers
i would like to know who her thourthes are
She pretty much mentioned them. Group of patrons got together at a piss-up, and now three of them are considering running for the board, and throwing around accusations about how the board is or isn't working. Not hard to figure it out.

And there's the distinct possibility that the story is all bollocks. But if it's not.....

Apr 3, 2000
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It's almost as if we havent won a flag in 20 years and sell 4 games a year interstate. What positives should the media put out? Largely irrelevant on and off field. We need wins, I hope that Bradys list changes will fast track some sustained success but until that happens we will cop it from all corners because we have been ordinary.

so you think this rebuild will be quick

1602558957697.png

Back