Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
James Hird, in just about every encounter I've heard, is a ******* flog.

friend of mine used to serve him at a small café just before he was Bombers coach and he'd walk in with his phone crannied into his neck, 'mocha-utensil-frother, no sugar' or something, then like a bad sitcom it was obvious no one was actually on the phone. did this every time he came in. it was nowhere near Essendon and no one would have bothered him. huge self-importance.

someone else I know used to work at Myer on Bourke Street Mall and he'd come in with dumb glasses on, a big New York Yankees hat (like he's Vince Vaughan visiting Perth at the height of hick comedy), and a scarf and mumble.

I don’t like to validate silent alarm but I can verify a similar incident happened in my old workplace a few years ago. James came in wearing full lycra, his helmet still on with sunglasses (It was an overcast day) and on the phone.

Wasn’t Caiden Beetham was it? witnessed his floggish attitude with his missus at a President’s dinner one day.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Caiden Beetham would have to be one of the biggest wastes of talent I've ever seen, his ability to rocket out of a contest was Danger-esque, pity he didn't put in the hard yards off the field

Not sure why, but anyone here who posts a rumour/story about a former or current player that occurred in a country town pub, I believe 100% without a doubt.

Im heard a couple of pub rumours back in the day.

One was that the late Darren Millane and his old man took on a whole pub and came away with the points.

Not quite country but Spud Frawley and Lockett also got into a bar room brawl with the locals at a pub out Doveton/Endeavour Hills but did not win.

I was at a party in Sth Yarra a few years ago and met the ex of a Saints player who got punted by the club for stalking her after their bust up. Saw the WhatsApp messages he sent her and they were really unhinged ... she was an interesting type herself , hot looking and later in the evening had a very impressive set out on display ( * )( * )

A guy I know was dating Bonnie when the stalking hit its peak and they found out he used to spend whole nights lying in the dirt watching them through the windows at his house in Gippsland.

V impressive set.

One was that the late Darren Millane and his old man took on a whole pub and came away with the points.

Not quite country but Spud Frawley and Lockett also got into a bar room brawl with the locals at a pub out Doveton/Endeavour Hills but did not win.
Pretty sure Millane and his old man got charged with it. Was the boundry hotel in east bentleigh

Yeah, he tried the same in the King St club where I worked. Didn't ended up nearly as well. One of our bouncers (who was a really great bloke and did all he could to avert violence) took him apart.

Jayden Stephensons lady of the night rumour reminded me of this old story.

Back in the mid/late 80’s during the Teal Cup (which is now the under 18 championships), two young Victorian players also attempted to hire a lady of the night and were sprung by Slug Jordan when she arrived at their hotel room.

Both were colorful characters, and both ended up being premiership ruckmen.

The first one won one early in his career and is currently an assistant coach.

The other one after a few attempts with his first club eventually won a flag towards the end of his career at his second club.

Jayden Stephensons lady of the night rumour reminded me of this old story.

Back in the mid/late 80’s during the Teal Cup (which is now the under 18 championships), two young Victorian players also attempted to hire a lady of the night and were sprung by Slug Jordan when she arrived at their hotel room.

Both were colorful characters, and both ended up being premiership ruckmen.

The first one won one early in his career and is currently an assistant coach.

The other one after a few attempts with his first club eventually won a flag towards the end of his career at his second club.
This thread turned into "guess who" so gradually, I didn't even notice...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a rumour as such, but a younger Hawks player slid into the dm's of a family friend of mine with some very flirty messages(despite him having a girlfriend)
Well we know this is a lie, cos we don't have any young players.

Anyone been sent this??? Doing the rounds apparently
Ya gotsta love a good Brownlow rumour. Feel free to post that on all of these threads :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back