Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

When exactly did he bend st kilda over ? If you’re talking about the Carlyle trade then your on drugs we got jake and the pick used to get jade greasham who has been a gun for us dodoro got pick 6 which he wasted on a absolute bust in Aaron Francis if that’s getting bent over 😂

He must be referring to them landing that big fish craig bird out of the carlisle trade, because carlisle and gresham for pick 5 (which was used on neckbeard francis) was anything but a bending over for the saints.

More solid work from the dodo reeling in craig bird and francis.

Our game plan is an utter embarrassment

Have you had the same game plan for 20 years?
Or has it been 20 years of different terrible gameplans?

You're doing an awful lot of mental gymnastics to avoid the fact that in your 20 years of being terrible- there has been one common denominator who has a large proportion of say in how your football team performs.

That common denominators name is Adrian, and long may he reign.

Last edited:
Daniher
Merrett
Shiel
McGrath
Hooker
Hurley
Smith
Heppell
Fantasia
Ridley
McKenna
Saad
Tipungwuti
Zaharakis
Parish

If Alistair Clarkson was coaching a team with that sort of talent we'd be a constant threat.
That's not a great list. A lot of good solid performers, but no genuinely AFL-shaking talent. Only one key forward and he's incredibly fragile. Hooker, Hurley and Zaharakis are past their best, there's no big-bodied midfielders or a ruckman.

No we hadn't. Dangerfield was literally the first trade of the 2015 trade period.

I'll wager your memory is more accurate than mine. Still, I would think the discussions wouldve been happening in tandem as it was well known both players would be leave well in advance.

Regardless, i think getting the Dangerfield trade done early more than proves your point that Geelong are fair traders.

He must be referring to them landing that big fish craig bird out of the carlisle trade, because carlisle and gresham for pick 5 (which was used on neckbeard francis) was anything but a bending over for the saints.

Just pick 5?

And I'm sure you know all the happenings with Carlton's cap .

However my point stands, you shouldn't waste a ton of cap space and draft picks for half back flanks. Big coin is reserved for gun midfielders and key forwards.

If Carlton think that two half backs are going to take them to the promised land all power to them. I can't see it happening tbh.

Either way, this thread is about dodo, and he is a flog so let's leave it there

On Pixel 3 XL using BigFooty.com mobile app
None of us know anything about any clubs cap. We are privy to about less than 5% of info of total player contracts. An average bigfooty poster, regular fan for that matter prancing around telling other clubs what they should and shouldn't do with their cap is ******* stupid. You wouldn't have the slightest clue on each players incentives, match payments and the million other factors in player contracts, yet you want to give advice?

Richmond won the flag and got Tom Lynch for $1m, all we heard was it would squeeze out all their mid-tier players, has it happened? Did Buddy squeeze out the whole Sydney side like we were told? Is Essendons cap bursting after signing Saad, Smith, Stringer and Shiel? It's all rubbish.

List Managers are clued in to this s**t, they budget accordingly and plan for the future. You reckon when Charlie Curnow comes out of contract in 2 years Austin would be like "oh s**t we have no money, I spent it on Saad and Williams, tbh i didn't know charlie was coming out of contract, sorry bruz".

Who said they will take us to the promised land? We are building a list, and have added 2 quality players. Saad isn't even big money, and Williams is what, $700k? Please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No he is referring to the beast known as Morgan that they got for pick 26. You know the guy that never played for Essendon, went to Nth and debuted, and then got delisted.

Reamed, Francis, Bird, and Morgan v Carlisle and Gresham. Another trade easily 'won' by the mighty Dodo.

Well dodoro could have traded him for two firsts last year now they will be lucky if they get half that a lot of that is on dodoro being the list manager

Yes, that is.

But people are also making it seem like it's Dodoro's fault or a failing of his that these players want to leave in the first place, which isn't the case.

Pfft Geelong are absolute swindlers. Dangerfield, Tim Kelly, Dahlhaus, Rohan, Tuohy, Christensen. Buy low, sell high.

Dodoro is the only bloke in the club doing his job. He has built a high quality list which will be proven by what we receive in trade compensation for guys like Daniher + Saad. That we can't mould that talent into a competitive unit is on the football department - both from a fitness + conditioning and a coaching perspective.

Our game plan is an utter embarrassment. We work harder than any other team to get the ball into our forward line and then watch it go straight back over our heads with alarming regularity.

Daniher
Merrett
Shiel
McGrath
Hooker
Hurley
Smith
Heppell
Fantasia
Ridley
McKenna
Saad
Tipungwuti
Zaharakis
Parish

If Alistair Clarkson was coaching a team with that sort of talent we'd be a constant threat.

Embarrassment of a club.

Clarko is good, but he is not THAT good

Just pick 5?
Mate I think we put in a late second as well but even with that I laugh this is one of those mystical trades we’re dodoro apparently bent the other club over it couldn’t be more wrong st kilda win the trade massively just on the greasham vs Francis part that’s not even counting anything Carlyle has done maybe it could have been ok if dodoro didn’t pick a dud in francis

A thousand apologies.

How on earth could I forget pick 26 which netted that jet morgan.

Dodo really is worth his weight in gold.
What a master negotiator he is.

5 and 26 for Carlisle and Gresham.

What a reaming we took from the grand master.
Mate you’re forgetting the superstar bird they got from Sydney as well how many games did he play for Essendon again 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back