Bluemour Melting Pot XXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued here ...

It cannot be understated how instrumental P Cripps has been in the C Oliver dealings - they have been in regular dialogue since contact was first made, and this has been crucial in relieving some of C Oliver’s worries about starting afresh at a new club. Discussions are at what you would call an “advanced” stage now, with final decisions coming soon. I reiterate that nothing is certain, a big decision to commit to, but P Cripps has certainly sold a brilliant vision of the club moving forward.

It cannot be understated how instrumental P Cripps has been in the C Oliver dealings - they have been in regular dialogue since contact was first made, and this has been crucial in relieving some of C Oliver’s worries about starting afresh at a new club. Discussions are at what you would call an “advanced” stage now, with final decisions coming soon. I reiterate that nothing is certain, a big decision to commit to, but P Cripps has certainly sold a brilliant vision of the club moving forward.

Epic

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Waiting for the commentary team to clumsily try not to refer to the replaced patch of grass as the G spot yet still make the “joke”.

You just know it’s going to happen, don’t you BT?

BT strikes me as the sort of oaf who has not got the first concept of where the G spot is or why he would ever care.

I haven't caught up to the latest page so dunno if it's been mentioned yet but new account started today (take with large grain of salt) on the Scandals and Rumours board reckons Blues have offered Yeo $900k a year over 5. Not Bluemour worthy but I'm sure a few will want to discuss it anyway.
Would love Yeo!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OOC players cannot enter the national draft; it has to be the psd where picks cannot be traded; so whoever finished below us can meet the terms set out by Saad and his team. But as we found out last year with Melbourne; Clubs would not spend that sort of coin on a player that did not want to be there. It would also piss off most of the playing group and definitely get under the supporters skin; wasting a fair pick and a nice chunk out of their cap to boot. After all of the posturing; Dodo and his cronies will take whatever we offer them (late first/early second for mine) if they do not want to further damage their clubs reputation.

This is incorrect.

Ball requested a trade to Collingwood, and St Kilda didn't trade him. He then nominated for the National Draft, and Collingwood selected him with the pick (#30) which they would have traded for him.

Sorry yes he can nominate for the national draft but could end up anywhere. He is not allowed to be bound to a club.

What would this deal look like? Split 7 and trade the latter pick for Saad, with our early pick, our 2nd round and next years 1st going to Melbourne for Oliver? Or Kennedy + early 1st round?

Anyone actually know who wants out of Carlton? I'm suggestive of Kennedy not because I don't rate him - I actually like him as a player, but because if we get another strong midfielder he'd be the one player who'd be on the outer who would get a game at almost every other club, therefore he'd be one I'd imagine would leave for more opportunity.

Luke Ball nominated for the national draft; Saad has nominated Carlton.
Requested a trade to filth. A belligerent Ross Lyon 'made a stand' and refused a fair deal (pick 25 & 62). Pick 25 was coming from Norf, so the recalcitrance of Aints held up a lot of other deals.

PSD would have been risky, so the filth walked him through the ND for pick 30. Worked out well for Pies. Lyon got zilch and looked like a fool.

Yep, I reckon this is exactly how Saad will play out and it wouldn't surprise me if Lyon ended up at * very shortly. He and Dodo will be a perfect match. The faux audition played out with Lloyd over the last couple of weeks on Footy Classified has been nauseating.

Are we really that hung up on pick 7 because we think we are getting another A grader and we will need it for that player?

I wouldn’t care so much for pick 7 if we weren’t chasing another A grader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back