List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The AFL has banned the Gold Coast Suns from trading a concession pick for next year’s draft in the upcoming 2020 trade period - because the club could be stripped of the selection.

Gold Coast received a three-year assistance package last season, starting with the 2019 draft’s No.1 overall pick and the first pick of the second round.

The Suns also received a pick in the middle of the first round of this year’s draft and the first pick of the second round in the 2021 draft.
Well they didn’t finish bottom 4 for the umpteenth year in a row so it’s probably the right call

Bloody Lonie... if only he put in more we would have made up that 31 point deficit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pretty tenuous link to make W2L. Very happy to eat humble pie if we win a flag with him, but l can't see it happening until we improve the list sufficiently to push him out. Eg. 2 high quality mids in pushes Gresh and Billings to more forward time probably pushes Lonie out = a better side and more likely to win a flag IMO.

Bloody Lonie... if only he put in more we would have made up that 31 point deficit.

If teams are looking at Lonie and he has trade value he will be gone , having Gresham and Butler and a couple midfielders will be filling the forward line.
Kent , Parker will be lucky to see game time.
Also Carlisle is most probably holding out for a offer from another club before or if he re-signs with us , Ratten could well be looking at someone else now to fill the void he he goes.

emoji51.png

If teams are looking at Lonie and he has trade value he will be gone , having Gresham and Butler and a couple midfielders will be filling the forward line.
Kent , Parker will be lucky to see game time.
Also Carlisle is most probably holding out for a offer from another club before or if he re-signs with us , Ratten could well be looking at someone else now
Heeney would be good , but he is from NSW and wants to captain the Swans

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back