List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s he allegedly done? Does anyone know specifics? Just steer clear of him I reckon.

Don't quote me, and I am not minimising anything, but I thought I read somewhere that it was more of a verbal incident than a physical one - which can still constitute indecent assault.

Either way, I trust the people in charge of our club to make the right decision. If that is to get him then I'm all for it. Sort of bloke to rip a finals game apart in 5 minutes. Stats will never tell the story on him.
[/QUOTE]

The club would need to know what he actually did 5 years ago, and whether we believe that is something that we can live with him having done.

Can they hurry up and get on with their b&f, their season's been done for a month.
Carlton hasn’t done theirs either and their season has been done for about three months.

In all seriousness though when did brad hill actually officially nominate us? Remember after he nominated us officially the other four followed suit quite quickly.

In all seriousness though when did brad hill actually officially nominate us? Remember after he nominated us officially the other four followed suit quite quickly.
September 13th. So around 2 weeks after our season had ended.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure he was the week or two prior to trade week.
Howard Butler Jones Ryder all during trade week at different points.

I don’t buy this “De Goey isn’t consistent” rubbish that’s doing the rounds. 1.4 goals a game this year in a down year but the past two years he’s been over 2 goals a game (Dustin Martin has never averaged that). What more do you want from a mid size forward-mid. Make no mistake if a million a year is what De Goey wants Collingwood would find the money, he’s that good. If you don’t think he is then you simply haven’t watched enough Pies games.

Two more goals a game this year and we’re top 4.

Collingwood want Treloar out. Maybe that Geelong supporter was onto something.

Didn't he say a second rounder?

Why would Collingwood trade him for a second and why would he come to us if his partner is in Queensland. Surely it's Collingwood or suns.

On SM-N985F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Collingwood want Treloar out. Maybe that Geelong supporter was onto something.

A few others can vouch for me. I posted about an hour ago in a pm that I had heard the Saints were keen on Treloar in the last 24 hours.
But I had heard they wanted a first next year for Daicos Junior.

AFL incentivise clubs with $$ for winning the flag don’t they?
You won’t be receiving that incentive in your lifetime at the Dons Jye. But you might at the Saints..

Message to Jye Caldwell

Some people learn it early in their life, some people learn it later - money isn't everything.

Essendon have 2 million in their cap?
Big deal , if they paid a third of it to an unproven Caldwell they are idiots.
We should offer what he's worth, plus a bit.

Just on De Goey...

I've got a lot of faith in the powers at be in the club atm. They've done absolutely everything right since being in charge.

If, after their due diligence, they believe that De Goey is worth the $ and picks and make moves to get it done then I back them 100%.

Let's all be honest, if he played 22 games next year at a level we know he can we're a much improved side, he's as talented as any player in the comp.

A few others can vouch for me. I posted about an hour ago in a pm that I had heard the Saints were keen on Treloar in the last 24 hours.
But I had heard they wanted a first next year for Daicos Junior.

Interesting development.
I guess their cap is really under the pump- trying to fit cameron in presumably.

Treloar does seem rather surplus to their requirements these days with adams kicking up a gear.

The fox footy article says treloars salary is due to peak next year under his current contract- how much is he on?

I do remember reading he's signed until the end of 2025 or something crazy?

I'm not a lawyer, but from what I can tell, and from reports, indecent assault and sexual assault are pretty much the same thing. Indecent assault is what he has been charged with, due to the timing of the incident. Indecent assault as an offence has since been replaced by sexual assault.

The offence which used to be known as indecent assault in Victoria was replaced with an offence known as sexual assault in 2015.

This may be the case, but let's bare in mind that:

* indecent assault is at the lower end of sexual assault (ie rape, etc)
* De Goey is presumed innocent
*Our very own beloved Stephen Milne pleaded guilt to indecent assault and received no conviction and just an$15k fine.

So I'm not saying de goey is a good bloke, but he is not doomed and I trust Finnis, Ratts and Co to make the right decision.

Personally would prefer to land a gun, pure mid, ie Taranto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back