Recommitted Josh Daicos [Signed until 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Yeah with his bro arriving soon I can really see him walking out on the club his father played for.

Well his brother supports Carlton, not Collingwood.

So the move might actually be preferable to Nick....

Well his brother supports Carlton, not Collingwood.

So the move might actually be preferable to Nick....
1602746182969.jpeg

I reckon Nick will be fine with the idea of playing for the pies.

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United

I’m sure he will.

But Josh is on record as saying Nick is a pretty one eyed Carlton fan.
No, he said he’s a Carlton supporter first and foremost, you’re embellishing things by saying he’s one eyed. There are plenty of social media posts that Nick has made to indicate he’s also a pies fan.

FairKouta

Premiership Player
Aug 3, 2016
MELBOURNE
AFL Club
Carlton
No, he said he’s a Carlton supporter first and foremost, you’re embellishing things by saying he’s one eyed. There are plenty of social media posts that Nick has made to indicate he’s also a pies fan.
It doesn’t matter who he supports he will play for the pies and i hear he’s elite. Too bad our f/s have been pretty average

It doesn’t matter who he supports he will play for the pies and i hear he’s elite. Too bad our f/s have been pretty average
Spot on. The boys are really looking forward to playing together in the same team apparently. Hopefully Nick lives up to the hype, because Josh is currently well and truly exceeding all expectations.

Pykie

Cancelled
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United

I'm not embellishing anything.

Josh Daicos: "but he's a Carlton supporter, a few weeks ago when we played Carlton, I thought we might be able to sway him, but he stayed thick with the Blues, he was hoping for them to make finals. But unfortunately, it seems like they won't for his sake. But he's a blues man deep down, that's where his heart lies"

I'm not embellishing anything.

Josh Daicos: "but he's a Carlton supporter, a few weeks ago when we played Carlton, I thought we might be able to sway him, but he stayed thick with the Blues, he was hoping for them to make finals. But unfortunately, it seems like they won't for his sake. But he's a blues man deep down, that's where his heart lies"
So he didn’t say one eyed. Glad we cleared that up.

I’m sure he will.

But Josh is on record as saying Nick is a pretty one eyed Carlton fan.
And his father went on record last week saying that yes he has a soft spot for Carlton, but make no mistake he is collingwood. If push came to shove there is no question.

AusMC

Debutant
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
No one gives two shits about who a player barracks for. It all goes out the window when they are drafted.
We all love the romance of a father-son selection though, huge part of AFL footy!

No one gives two shits about who a player barracks for. It all goes out the window when they are drafted.
We all love the romance of a father-son selection though, huge part of AFL footy!
Ive seen people say one of the silvani boys supported the pies growing up

It means little.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back