List Mgmt. The "They called it" Trade Rumour Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

cecil

Club Legend
Feb 28, 2010
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Someone normally sets one of these up each year, to track which posters have claimed info about certain players in the trade period.

I will do my best to keep up with it, but feel free to post in here and I will update this first post as I can. There have been many I have missed already, so feel free to add those too.

Mojorisin - Keen on Tom Phillips

adogsfan5 - Dogs inquired about Lewis Melican

Sticks Prebble - Dogs inquired about Lewis Melican.

The City Boyz - Dogs keen on Charlie Spargo.

CarnTheScray - Laverde is coming over.

RedWhite&Blue - "We are talking to an experienced ruckman. This guy is A-Grade with 2-3 years left in the game and is just what we need in terms of partnering with Tim."

fronkalicious - " We will trade with Adelaide and they won’t bid on Jamarra. "

Dogsman16 - "Hawks inquiring about our first pick"

ThePhreshOne - Dogs keen on Gunston

Mojorisin - Possibility that D Mcpherson comes to us

BomberDog - Hannan a near certainty

Jack The Godfather - we're eyeing off Sam Simpson

Royal Doulton - " Have heard we have been talking with T McDonald for role as permanent backman. "

Mattdougie " I’m hearing the dogs will only make 5 list changes including JUH " " Gardner is close to resigning a one year contract with a trigger although he is pushing for two. " " I’ve heard no interest in Darcy Mac "

VitalDread "Have heard that Darcy MacPherson will be at Dogs this year or next year "

Generation West "the ruckman we are in to is Big Boy"

ummmbont "just got told Stephen (sic) Martin was coming back to Melbourne" - 26th Oct

Virgin Dog "Collingwood have enquired about Bailey Dale"

Mojorisin "Schultz from freo is a very good chance to be at the dogs next year"

VitalDread "dogs had chats with Jake Kellys management but crows wont trade him.

Contador "I am led to believe Dunkley will be recommitting before the end of next week: - 29 October

VitalDread "from what I've heard: Cavarra 2 year deal, Khamis 1 year, Lynch 1 year"

RedWhite&Blue "hearing that Dunkley is staying and we can expect an announcement of an extension soon"

Dale4captain "Essendon are pushing for Hurley to be included in the deal"

The City Boyz "word on the street is we're after Jackson Ross as a DFA"

fronkalicious "Beveridge is done with Dunkley" "Treloar? If we make the pies an offer, it will be minimal"

Last edited:
Someone normally sets one of these up each year, to track which posters have claimed info about certain players in the trade period.

I will do my best to keep up with it, but feel free to post in here and I will update this first post as I can. There have been many I have missed already, so feel free to add those too.

Mojorisin - Dogs inquired about Lewis Melican.
Mojorisin - Dogs inquired about Mitch Hannan
Sticks Prebble - Dogs inquired about Lewis Melican.
Neither of those were mine.
Phillips.
J.Higgins interest/Not anymore
Are a couple of mine you could replace them with.

Media - we have been linked with Jack Lonie (although interest has reportedly cooled)and Toby Bedford

Why is my post "silly"?

Because the first 2 of 3 examples were denied as soon as young Majorisin arose, loved it. Isn't the thread to record the silliness of the whole who's-going-where syndrome ? This will be a fun thread. Don't be discouraged, in the context of the thread, silliness is the huge plus. Good on you for starting it,

Because the first 2 of 3 examples were denied as soon as young Majorisin arose, loved it. Isn't the thread to record the silliness of the whole who's-going-where syndrome ? This will be a fun thread. Don't be discouraged, in the context of the thread, silliness is the huge plus. Good on you for starting it,
I'm sure he could go back and fix them up. Easy enough mistake to make, I'm not saying they are or aren't true just not my info to be credited to

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I was going off the top of my head late at night. Ill fix it up soon.

We've both been around here long enough to know there are a small handful of posters who actually have some decent info. This will show who they are.

I'm sure he could go back and fix them up. Easy enough mistake to make, I'm not saying they are or aren't true just not my info to be credited to

Of course he could but the mistake creates the humour. Exposing the source of whacky rumours is hte fun of it. My ultimate and most trusted deep throat, the bloke down the pub, can be no source this year, well in Mebourne, anyway.

Of course he could but the mistake creates the humour. Exposing the source of whacky rumours is hte fun of it. My ultimate and most trusted deep throat, the bloke down the pub, can be no source this year, well in Mebourne, anyway.
Deep throat hey?

I am reliably informed that Dustin Martin, Patrick Dangerfield and Jeremy McGovern have all requested trades to the bulldogs. My source tells me that we will get this done for a future 2nd round pick, Billy Gowers and a bag of salt and vinegar chips.

Doesn’t matter now but we tried to bring back Higgins heavily led by Bevo but he wants new scenery so chose Geelong.

We are looking for leaders. We’ve got a pretty loose young group so looking for support for Bont

Doesn’t matter now but we tried to bring back Higgins heavily led by Bevo but he wants new scenery so chose Geelong.

We are looking for leaders. We’ve got a pretty loose young group so looking for support for Bont

Glad Higgins is going to Geelong.

Every time S**t has hit the fan at his current club he couldn’t get out quick enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back