Rumour RedandBluemour - MFC board trade rumours 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Well this thread is certainly enjoyable and delivering in strides.

While businesses are suing the Vic government, any chance of compensation in mental health for being a Melbourne supporter?

Unlikely. And unlike COVID the symptoms of being a MFC supporter is permanent. The only release is death or a Premiership, whichever comes first. At this stage the Grim Reaper is closer than the Holy Grail.

I'm guessing you took a trip to the Carlton board Marc

Nope, was given a warning in the drafts board, then posted again which then turned it into an infraction via pm. I then replied to the mod via pm with "LOL I bet you enjoyed that" so he suspended me 🤣

Sounds like me whenever a particularly sensitive mod catches me use Norf on a neutrals thread
Nope, was given a warning in the drafts board, then posted again which then turned it into an infraction via pm. I then replied to the mod via pm with "LOL I bet you enjoyed that" so he suspended me

IF ...
there's a player the Blues may still want to add to their list alongside the soon-to-be official acquisitions of Williams and Saad ...

THEN ...
it may be the contracted Demon Clayton Oliver.

Another pearler from Damo
Real top stuff, everything he says is always the truth, never fishing for a headline. LOL. Pretty low that he basically said to not trust Treloar's word that he's not leaving, it might be true but it's still pretty low to call him a liar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Real top stuff, everything he says is always the truth, never fishing for a headline. LOL. Pretty low that he basically said to not trust Treloar's word that he's not leaving, it might be true but it's still pretty low to call him a liar.
I gave up watching Barrett because of many things. I think he is an outrageous self promoter who seems to start everything with introducing himself as Damian Barrett. Who could forget or is he suffering from early onset alzheimers and needs to remind himself of his own name?

IF ...
there's a player the Blues may still want to add to their list alongside the soon-to-be official acquisitions of Williams and Saad ...

THEN ...
it may be the contracted Demon Clayton Oliver.

Another pearler from Damo
Damo lol.

I still remember on the Footy show he said Scott Burns will coach Melbourne, Mark Neeld will coach Adelaide. Very next day Neeld was announced as Melbourne’s coach 😟

Damo wins AFL media award that year 🥴

fu** yes! Of all the suitors for Oliver, the Tigers makes plenty of sense. They could easily satisfy for a trade with their plethora of top 10 picks!

Don't you remember his previous posts? We're ending up with Jeremy Cameron out of it with Tiges giving picks to GWS. :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back