Kevin Sheedy to coach Norf Melbin for 2 Years

Remove this Banner Ad

McCrann

Premiership Player
Nov 1, 2007
Australia
AFL Club
St Kilda
Forget Paul Roos ($MILLION$DOLLAR$MAN$).

There's a cheaper option who would jump at the chance to coach North Melbourne for 2 years and bring through a young coach without pressure.

KEVIN SHEEDY.

For a club not rolling in money hiring SHEEDY for 2 years at $100K per year (ok, maybe $200K) is a no-brainer.

Sheedy would take the job in a heartbeat - and he'll take and create a heap of FREE MEDiA.

Caro will go mad as well.

I don't know about you but I'm more than ready for another bout of Sheeds v Caro.

Find the right Senior Assistant for Sheeds and after 2 years of turning the ship around they can step up into the top role in 2023 - while Sheeds takes the heat for potentially very poor results in 2021-22.

And another thing - do you think Sheedy would like to get the best of his old mate/rival Micky Malthouse....?

MOST GAMES COACHED VFL/AFL HISTORY.

1. MICK MALTHOUSE (1984-2015) - 718 GAMES

2. JOCK MCHALE (1912-1949) - 713 GAMES
3. KEVIN SHEEDY (1981-2013) - 678 GAMES (+44 GAMES IN SEASONS 2021-22) = 722 GAMES

By the way, how about we check out the NRL...

Enter Wayne Bennett - COACH OF THE SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS.

For those of you that don't know, Bennett is the Coach of the South Sydney Rabbitorhs - who are in the NRL Preliminary Finals this weekend.

And in case you weren't aware, Wayne Bennett was just appointed to coach the most important Sporting Team in Queensland - the Queensland Maroons in 2021...

There's a cheaper option who would jump at the chance to coach North Melbourne for 2 years and bring through a young coach without pressure.

KEVIN SHEEDY.

For a club not rolling in money hiring SHEEDY for 2 years at $100K per year (ok, maybe $200K) is a no-brainer.

Sheedy would take the job in a heartbeat - and he'll take and create a heap of FREE MEDiA.

I don't know about you but I'm more than ready for another bout of Sheeds v Caro.

Find the right Senior Assistant for Sheeds and after 2 years of turning the ship around they can step up into the top role in 2023 - while Sheeds takes the heat for potentially very poor results in 2021-22.

And another thing - do you think Sheedy would like to get the best of his old mate/rival Micky Malthouse....?

3. KEVIN SHEEDY (1981-2013) - 678 GAMES (+44 GAMES IN SEASONS 2021-22) = 722 GAMES

For those of you that don't know, Bennett is the Coach of the South Sydney Rabbitorhs - who are in the NRL Preliminary Finals this weekend.

And in case you weren't aware, Wayne Bennett was just appointed to coach the most important Sporting Team in Queensland - the Queensland Maroons in 2021...

Gee you must really dislike North Melbourne to wish that upon them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blakey didnt leave the Swans for an assistant gig.

Does Blakey think he can take North to finals in 2021? Or 2022? He could be Match Day coach and let Sheedy take the heat for poor results for 2 yearsand then step up.

As far as I know Blakey moved to North Melbourne to be an assistant to Rhyce Shaw - which could have lasted for a decade. What's 2 years with the pressure off?

Considering he was assigned to the Essendon board this week I think youve lost the plot.

Does Blakey think he can take North to finals in 2021? Or 2022? He could be Match Day coach and let Sheedy take the heat for poor results for 2 yearsand then step up.

As far as I know Blakey moved to North Melbourne to be an assistant to Rhyce Shaw - which could have lasted for a decade. What's 2 years with the pressure off?

Lol. No one is taking North to finals in 2021 or 2022.

KEVIN SHEEDY.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back