Autopsy AFL 2020 First Preliminary Final - Port v Tigers Fri October 16th 7:50pm AEDT / 7:20pm AEST (AO) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 11 5.1%
  • Richmond by a goal or less

Votes: 10 4.6%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 81 37.5%
  • Richmond by 7 - 20

Votes: 71 32.9%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 18 8.3%
  • Richmond by a lot

Votes: 21 9.7%
  • Draw - Port in extra time

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Draw - Richmond in extra time

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Epic game! Kudos to both teams, prelim final weekend delivers again, even if I was barracking hard for a Tigers loss.

That deliberate call against Hartlett was huge. On replay from behind I think you can clearly see hm look to the left where his teammate was. It's probably said teammate's fault in that he didn't make more of an effort to get a hand to it to show Hartlett's intentions to the ump.

I think the Tigers will win the premiership now unfortunately. Beating Port in Adelaide was the biggest roadblock in their way. I know Brissie already beat them once in Brissie but tomorrow is 50/50 imo and either way the Tigers have the recent GF hardness to get them over the line.
The deliberate might not have been there in a normal game, but they were calling those deliberate all night, had no choice but to be consistent. Umps created their own dilemma really

Two things ....

Port should not have let Richmond take so many telling marks in their F50 in the last, unforgivable.

The umpires seemed to let the Richmond defenders maul Dixon all game with no penalty, kept pushing him out unfairly in the marking contests.

If anything, Richmond should have got more free kicks and Port less..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to watch game at times, Richmond really love the low scoring slog fests. Did Port know that they don't have to bomb the ball to a huge pack down the line every time yeah? Just wasted oppurtunitys. Then having that ******** cotchin interviewed afterwards was like salt in the wounds for Port supporters

Back