Game Day Preliminary Final: Port Adelaide vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Easy on fellas. It's been a great year, we won the real premiership which is coming top of the home and away season which 95% of the planet recognises as the more impressive achievement than a dumb luck knock-out competition that only in gambling obsessed hicksville straya is considered more important. Let the babies have their bottle, it's not like they have much else to look forward to being from Victoria 😅.

, , that sort of unstructured game play - mindless hand balling & long bombs into the 50 used to be the mainstay for Kern & Port in the last few years. This was what nearly got him the sack !
Port was up there in the stats with the most entries into the 50s without scoring in 2017/18/ (19?) ..

i am not sure why they brought up this strategy again tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are more than welcome to him if you move on Bucks. Don’t think there’s be much opposition to that over here.
Let me understand

You finished top of ladder
Lost preliminary in an epic battle against 2 maybe 3, extra players

Yet you want to kick Hinkley to the dole cue

Can you look at that and see how absurd that is

Bad luck. But you guys picked up a hell of a draft haul in Rozee, Duursma and Butters. The way those guys stood up in a prelim while older players flaked is a great sign for the future. You'll be at least a top-4 side for a few years yet I reckon.

Bad luck. But you guys picked up a hell of a draft haul in Rozee, Duursma and Butters. The way those guys stood up in a prelim while older players flaked is a great sign for the future. You'll be at least a top-4 side for a few years yet I reckon.
They said that in 2014 ....

We'll be lucky to make the 8 next year

Let me understand

You finished top of ladder
Lost preliminary in an epic battle against 2 maybe 3, extra players

Yet you want to kick Hinkley to the dole cue

Can you look at that and see how absurd that is
If you watched this club closely the last 3 years you'd see why
Happy to give him next year but can not give him another extension till we see what happens next year.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back