AFL 2020 - AFL Finals Preliminary Finals (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

5 leg multi ($5.50 odds)

Boak 20 touches
Rockliff 20 touches
Wines 20 touches
Cotchin 15 touches
Short 15 touches

Wasn't sure if I should add the last leg and of course short falls short on 14.................. shouldve seen it with the name

I'm a sucker for the SB 3x 'one leg fail get bonus bet back' so here are my bets for tomorrow:

Gray 15+, Prestia 15+, Riewoldt 2+ goals @ 3.75

Houli 15+, Martin 15+, Riewoldt 3+ goals @ 10

Dixon AGS, Lynch AGS, draw @ 88
Three bets, three bonus bets back.

In those last two minutes, don't tell me you weren't starting to believe the draw was happening.

5 leg multi ($5.50 odds)

Boak 20 touches
Rockliff 20 touches
Wines 20 touches
Cotchin 15 touches
Short 15 touches

Wasn't sure if I should add the last leg and of course short falls short on 14.................. shouldve seen it with the name

Painful.. been there before

5 leg multi ($5.50 odds)

Boak 20 touches
Rockliff 20 touches
Wines 20 touches
Cotchin 15 touches
Short 15 touches

Ha I feel you.

I was on:

Riewoldt ags
Rozee ags
Cotchin 15+
Boak 20+
Either team by less than 24.5
Prestia 20
@18.27

Last leg Prestia falls short on 19

Week 3 Finals

OhhDeledio Port (prestia 15+, cotchin 15+, martin 15+, lynch 2+ @ 3.60 sb ) vs Tigers iluvparis (Richmond H2H @ 2 (TS))
[/QUOTE]

Congratulations to iluvparis the First Grand Finalist participant.

Commiserations to OhhDeledio (hopefully that sounded genuine as Tex Walker's speech in '17) In all seriousness awesome punting year and great work for the H&A season.

This is 2020 Finals though.

The toughest have made it through.

iluvparis you are assigned Richmond in the GF.

EDIT - I am yet to confirm a vicious rumour that iluvparis knew the timekeeper when Butler kicked the goal last week after the 2nd quarter siren.

Stay tuned.

Charlie 2 goals @ 2.10 is a good one I think. Got a good feeling he'll fire up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rohan has never kicked a goal in a final.
He hasnt kicked a goal for Geelong in Finals for Sydney he has.
Just to doublecheck the facts-
Rohan actually kicked 1g for Geelong in the lost to pies in the Qualifying Final in 2019.
2g for Sydney in Elimination Final v bombers in 2017.
4.3 over whole finals series for Sydney in 2016.
0g in 2014 and 2015 finals games combined.
3g total in Qualifying and Preliminary finals 2013.
so in summary, no- not a HUGE finals impact player, he just seems around average. All good.

-Also i noticed Berry didnt score anything between rounds 8 and 12, but has scored in his last 4 games for lions, does anyone know if that was a role change from the midfield that i just didn't know about?

Last edited:
Just to doublecheck the facts-
Rohan actually kicked 1g for Geelong in the lost to pies in the Qualifying Final in 2019.
2g for Sydney in Elimination Final v bombers in 2017.
4.3 over whole finals series for Sydney in 2016.
0g in 2014 and 2015 finals games combined.
3g total in Qualifying and Preliminary finals 2013.
so in summary, no- not a HUGE finals impact player, he just seems around average. All good.

-Also i noticed Berry didnt score anything between rounds 8 and 12, but has scored in his last 4 games for lions, does anyone know if that was a role change from the midfield that i just didn't know about?
Berry spends a fair amount of time up forward these days, with a few stints in the midfield. I don't really like him at $1.95 AGS though considering McCluggage and Zorko are $2.40. He should be closer to their price.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back