AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
So... big changes in 2021

No Physical Membership Cards

No Membership Packs

No Lanyards

prices don't seem to have much change either...

So... big changes in 2021

No Physical Membership Cards

No Membership Packs

No Lanyards

prices don't seem to have much change either...

Maybe they just haven't put up the membership packs yet.

Feb 27, 2005
Port Augusta
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
QPR
89636A39-6E7B-4265-BFAD-B928265E6B2E.jpeg

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
Yeah not even all matches in Melbourne!

I’ve been saying for some time now that the Victorian Suns membership should it be for all suns Matches in Victoria (no need to have the extra matches)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Looks like I’m the only GC resident BF board member not taken aback by next years full membership price.
I am doing ok in life (touch wood) financially but I reckon it’s very steep what I’m being debited next month.
If I was under a bit of pressure then it would be something you would have to shed first from the budget.

Feb 27, 2005
Port Augusta
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
QPR
Looks like I’m the only GC resident BF board member not taken aback by next years full membership price.
I am doing ok in life (touch wood) financially but I reckon it’s very steep what I’m being debited next month.
If I was under a bit of pressure then it would be something you would have to shed first from the budget.
I’m certainly not shocked or even bothered by the cost, admittedly mine is no doubt much less than yours, being a family sunscreamer away member. More surprised by the cuts to the package. I know it’s a small thing but I like receiving a membership card. So I’ll no doubt pay for that. Will always support the club with membership as long as it’s financially viable to do so.

SunnerSS

GCSUNSCAST HOST
Sep 3, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
The Gold membership is the same price as last year. And I was never too bothered by the JUNK they usually throw in. However the additions im getting this year for pledging my membership certainly makes me more excited to cough up for another gold membership.

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
The Gold membership is the same price as last year. And I was never too bothered by the JUNK they usually throw in. However the additions im getting this year for pledging my membership certainly makes me more excited to cough up for another gold membership.

Your addition is great. True. The addition they gave to my level of membership does nothing to excite me.

Fat Pizza

Premiership Player
Feb 1, 2001
Fitzroy
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Fitzroy
I have emailed them and asked if they can reconsider the Victorian suns model and look at a similar one to the lions one for pure suns games and the lions one was only $163
View attachment 987536
I asked the club about that years ago & they said they had no control over memberships. They were set by the AFL. The extra non-Suns games in the Victorian membership are worth nothing to me. I am not interested in attending matches unless my team is playing. I only buy a membership to support my club, but it would be much cheaper to buy tickets at the ground

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
I asked the club about that years ago & they said they had no control over memberships. They were set by the AFL. The extra non-Suns games in the Victorian membership are worth nothing to me. I am not interested in attending matches unless my team is playing. I only buy a membership to support my club, but it would be much cheaper to buy tickets at the ground
Same here: all I want is all the Suns matches in Melbourne.. I don’t need nor want the extra matches

Surely we could set our own memberships though?!

Jul 28, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast

Hey Bodsy I haven’t received any comms from the club at all about next year? When did you get the email? I’m a long-standing gold family member

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Hey Bodsy I haven’t received any comms from the club at all about next year? When did you get the email? I’m a long-standing gold family member

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Got my email at 112pm yesterday QLD time
I then rang them because of a minor problem with the details and they told me the emails are being sent in batches.
Hope that helps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back