Game Day 2020 AFL Finals Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Does the action warrant a suspension to someone who has never been suspended or fined? Probably not however he has such a poor record although it’s always fines so surely they’d have to suspend him

Think Geelong will win tonight but expect this one to be the game to watch and the NRL match to be lopsided.
Good luck Jen, despise the Handbaggers Franchise and would love to read a Handbaggers Franchise BF meltdown tonight. They are special.
I’d add in something about GAJ too but he’s having a tough year so I’ll leave him out of it.

The very astute Mrs Bods who’s basically stopped watching AFL as of about 2 years ago when on our walk said to me something like this.....
Me-Tom Lynch disgraced himself again last night
Mrs-I’m so glad he’s gone, he’s an embarrassment. Who’s the dickhead that coaches RICHmond? I saw him on the news this morning endorsing his behaviour calling it his teams brand.

Yes, SUNS were terrible against Hawks in their last game but what Magpies are producing tonight is much, much worse.

2nd half is absolute dogs breakfast. Unwatchable. I have a feeling rested Lions and Port will kill their opponents.

Yes, SUNS were terrible against Hawks in their last game but what Magpies are producing tonight is much, much worse.
I think one of two things happened.
1. They gave everything they had last week, and had nothing left..
2. They were cooked and gave up at quarter time.

I wanted the game to be over at half time.. but forced myself to watch... Worst I have seen them play in years.. Or ever.
Changes are needed. And I'm looking forward to trade period. Things need to change..

Onto 2021.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok I’m now going for Brisbane...

I HATE Richmond. It would be shocking to be Port Adelaide right now- on top all season and end up not making the Granny. Another Prelim loss for Kenny under a goal.

The prelim finals 4 teams
average age: from 26 years 4 months to 28 years 4 months
average games played: from 120 to 160

My SUNS best 22 at the moment including Atkins and no Harbrow
average age: 23 years 6 months
average games: 68

We are long way off.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back