Game Day Preliminary Final: Port Adelaide vs Richmond

Suffered enough living in the same city as these muppets my whole life. Never saw a Richmond fan before 2017. Best believe if someone shouts out to me while I’m wearing my Port Adelaide beanie they’ll cop it, I’m still a minor so I’ll be sweet.

Aug 19, 2004
Grand Finals
Team Rafael Nadal
Can someone put a word in at the club to your forwards, stop with the theatrics after every god damn goal, especially in the first 3 qrts. Every goal isn't a match winner and it just comes off as total cringe.
Can some ask Lynch to wear a mask so that we dont have to look at this vile individuals face.

As an aside, do you guys remember when the bow and arrow was either unheard of or praised by those who saw it? Wasn’t until the Richmond fans had a sook about it after the game last year at the G that everyone decided to hang s**t on X.

Jun 21, 2014
Maggies, Spurs, Raiders?
OMG the now 2yo arrow celebration thing, the arms raised out pointing to the heavens and its not even half time yet 🤣 your forwards are hilarious

Get a load of the guy whose team just made a grand final and instead of celebrating in real life with those around him he's got to go post on a forum at opposition supporters

Most Richmond people I know in real life are very decent. Heck, my godfather played for them. No idea why the ones on here are such flogs.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
Can’t relate. Found that a lot of the Tigers fans I know are way too up and about over their team, thankfully given lockdown I haven’t seen any of them for a while but gosh they were insufferable last year. They’re worse than the Hawks fans during their three-peat years so that’s saying something.

Coobk001

Mar 26, 2007
SA Spurs, Anaheim Ducks, White Sox
Can someone put a word in at the club to your forwards, stop with the theatrics after every god damn goal, especially in the first 3 qrts. Every goal isn't a match winner and it just comes off as total cringe.
Imagine being this sort of person. You must be heaps fun at parties. Feels like covid might be suiting a person like you, sitting down to drink, being emotionless robots looks like your thing.

mehow2g

Apr 12, 2009
This is business, AFL already has a non VIC team in the finals with a home game, no point having port there.

Remember when Andrew demetrio was dissapointed with you boys beating magpies in the finals? Because there was already Adelaide there.

Jun 19, 2005
Most Richmond people I know in real life are very decent. Heck, my godfather played for them. No idea why the ones on here are such flogs.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Yeah look, they're just footy fans that love their club. And i actually really feel for them being stuck in lockdown. But if they're going to come here wiping their dirty shoes on our carpet i will reserve the right to mock them over it.

Sep 24, 2008
La lakers. Oakland Raiders, bunny’s
Hay casey go * your dog , it’s A cringe to everyone else but we know you love it.

Keyboard *******.