AFL 2020 - AFL Grand Final (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Made a bit of Cash with my assumption that Cats are much better than everyone thinks, so should continue on that. Having said that I would price it 1.85 Cats v 1.95 Tigers. So will run off that.

The Inaugual AFL PUNTER OF THE YEAR 2020

Week 4 Grand Final.

Cats NonPhixion v Tigers iluvparis

This is it. Two very shrewd and calculating punters on here. I am equally expecting some very calculating bets here. Given the rules in play. It makes for some fascinating game play between the two of you.

As winner and reigning premier next year, you get to tell other punters to f**k off if they think they know better than you, as you have the 2020 AFL Punter of the Year Trophy permanently attached to your Username. :drunk:

Oh and if you include Neale as a Brownlow Win leg in any of your bets, Im banning the both of you and taking the award myself.

Please Richmond, i do not like you or cotchin, or lynch, or rioli, or jack, or castagna, or caddy, or houli but you must beat Geelong. Please win. Please!

Im punting a tv if that arrogant campaigner Scott wins it.
Ive lost the TV, Radio and if the Cats win, I will lose my computer.

Im not sure I will be able to communicate with the outside world. :drunk:

Liability:
$35.00
Cash Out$264.93
Profit:$229.93
2 selections100.5%Back allLay all99.8%

Richmond
-$35.00
1.84$961.85$1581.86$91.87$1001.88$4621.9$919

Geelong
$542.50
2.1$1382.12$4962.14$952.16$572.18$1532.2$192
I should be cashing in yeah???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Made a bit of Cash with my assumption that Cats are much better than everyone thinks, so should continue on that. Having said that I would price it 1.85 Cats v 1.95 Tigers. So will run off that.
Cats been fantastic all year about from a 3 game stretch towards the end. Been unbelievable the last 2 weeks. All their 2nd tier players - Menegola, Rohan, Guthrie, Parfitt, Henderson and co have lifted massively this year.

Yet not sure you can back against Rich in a pressure game. They've looked good, but the only concern for me is Riewoldt - he's doing very little and if Lynch gets well held they could struggle to score.

It's just a pity that Bris or Port didn't make it so I could bet against them. It looks like it should be a cracking GF.

Still 20U on Richmond @ $3.25 from bye week, was going to quinella Tigers - Cats but market wasn't there. Had the chance at half time last night to bet on Cats @ $3.50, decided against it. Richmond don't lose GFs or to Cats.

If this game was at the MCG I’d be very confident Richmond win. But as I said last week Geelong seem to play really well at the Gabba. Got no lean, might take Grimes for Norm

Geelong making the Grand Final tells you how mediocre this competition is.

There is probably a decent argument that had Cameron been awarded the kick for goal on the boundary just before HT, the Lions would have been leading.

Thats probably a measure of where Geelong were at.

There is probably a decent argument that had Cameron been awarded the kick for goal on the boundary just before HT, the Lions would have been leading.

Thats probably a measure of where Geelong were at.

Geelong making the Grand Final tells you how mediocre this competition is.

They still dominated every aspect of the game.
If they went to half-time trailing they would have just pulled away in the second half.

After losing their previous 5 prelims, it IS Geelong's time this year.
They will beat Richmond next Saturday. They have the personnel and game plan to pull it off.

Geelong has been the best team in 2020 for mine, percentage is usually a decent indicator. Plus they are 6/6 at the Gabba with an avg margin of 54 points. Chips in

Pointsbet offering 4.5 point handicap, snap it up fellas

2.10 skinny on the Cats, that’s what they started vs Lions and wound in to about 2.00

Remove this Banner Ad

Back