Game Day Preliminary Final, 2020 - Brisbane Lions vs. Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice handball by CEY. Need at least 10 of those each match from him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Understandable that this was a big game but stuff the lot of you for shitting on the boys.

Half the people taking pot shots weren't even around the last 10 years either.

This season doesn't just boil down to one game. We were amazing and just lacked experience at the final hurdle. We'll improve and we'll be back.

There's still 4 mins to go but we aren't going to win so I'm going to make my comment now and damn the consequences.........another wasted year where we think making finals is good enough. The only highlight from this year's finals was the win against the tigers. And are geelong going to be our next bogey team?

One game in 27 days hasn't helped as well. In hindsight, a Tigers loss might have been better. Didn't help Port either.....

Well.....we lost a Prelim in 99, so I'm putting the disappointment of tonight into that perspective - we've come a long way, shown improvement year on year and with another key forward into the mix (hopefully), who knows what 2021 and beyond will produce.

Not our night tonight, but overall, its hard to be overly critical of our guys. Just beaten by a more professional outfit.
:thumbsu:

Well it's only one game . Sadly the biggest game of the year.

Still trying to process whether we just didn't turn up tonight or aren't good enough.
We didn't turn up. If we were good enough to beat Richmond, we were good enough to beat Geelong. I do think it's clear we're missing another good midfielder though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back