Moved Thread Oh we're from Tigerland!!!! Neutral supporters declare your (temporary) love for Yellow and Black here

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine if Quinton Narkle was in the team.
Well, he'll be playing for Richmond next year so I suppose he's a chance to play in a GF. next year

tigers don't deserve to be called a dynasty. been a real shortage of good teams since the last hawks flag. actually the hawks won against three mediocre teams as well, but were a great team themselves. the 2009-2011 premiers and runners up both would've destroyed any team from 2015 onwards. be embarrasing to compare this richmond team to the likes of the lions, cats, and hawks teams. still, half their luck.

There's nothing redeeming about either side but Gryan Miers has a funny name so I guess I'll be going for Geelong.
So Bachar Houli or Marlion Pickett dont do it for you ?

tigers don't deserve to be called a dynasty. been a real shortage of good teams since the last hawks flag. actually the hawks won against three mediocre teams as well, but were a great team themselves. the 2009-2011 premiers and runners up both would've destroyed any team from 2015 onwards. be embarrasing to compare this richmond team to the likes of the lions, cats, and hawks teams. still, half their luck.

If the Tigers do claim the Dynasty title they would have had to have done it in a competition that has 18 clubs
No other club can claim this

So Bachar Houli or Marlion Pickett dont do it for you ?
If it was Mah-Lion instead then it'd have been a shoo-in.

Watching CS fail in Prelims has become boring of late so im glad they've made the GF, the tears of losing a GF, Ablett and probably Taylor on the same day will be epic, not to mention relegating that great cats dynasty of 07 09 11 to 4th place...go Tiges

The cats made 3 straight grand finals and 4 in total... I still think the cats, hawks and lion teams would smash both these grand final sides.. The lions would probably take a few heads off, considering how soft the game has become...

The cats made 3 straight grand finals and 4 in total... I still think the cats, hawks and lion teams would smash both these grand final sides.. The lions would probably take a few heads off, considering how soft the game has become...
But but Lynch and Cotchin are thugs...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When Richmond beat us in the grand final I was shocked and disappointed. But it was made better by the fact that their supporters had suffered more football hardship than almost any other fan base.

In the last three years, sometimes I've had a lot of resentment towards Richmond for being so good while we've collapsed. Yet I have a lot of respect for how the club turned itself from a four-decade joke into a powerhouse on and off the field. I have a lot of respect for their players and officials - a lot of likeable ones such as Hardwick and Martin. And perhaps most of all I respect the strong passion of their fans.

I'd like to see them win next week and get up there amongst the top teams of the 21st century.
Good on you for climbing out of the pit of resentment and seeing things for what they are. Some people can't get over such feelings, which is understandable given the passion involved. But being able to let it go and enjoy your footy and life is the way to go. Things always turn around in time.

I know, which must make being relegated even harder for you to swollow, but, it is what it is.

The constant "DUUUUUUSSSSSSTYYYYYY", "DAAAAAANNNGGERRRRRRR" and "GAAAAAARRRRRYYYYY" screeching from those cretins in the commentary box is going to be ******* unbearable.

Don't care who wins, just hoping for a close game.

Or if it's not close - then an absolute belting. There is no fun in a comfortable 30 point win.

There's nothing redeeming about either side but Gryan Miers has a funny name so I guess I'll be going for Geelong.
Good we really don’t want you supporting us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back