Would Gary Ablett Jr still get a game at your club?

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread is a hypothetical about if Ablett was on your list right now at least as i understand it.

If that is the case and he was in any of the other 17 sides he would be playing every round his body would let him.

E.g If he was at the Dogs i bet you Beveridge would pick him as would Clarko if he was at the Hawks etc
OK Gunf i see so you're saying Gary Ablett is already a Bulldog, well then in that case he probably would. I apologize i was dealing
in reality and presuming we were to trade him in which would be a waste of resources.

Nah you're right, wouldn't get a game ahead of guns such as Brandon Starcevich or Cam Rayner. Maybe a forward flank in the NEAFL?
Bump, but so accurate last night

Puopolo is a proven match winner and a three time preemiership winning superstar TYVM!
So is Michael Voss ;)

Would be handy depth for the mighty Brisbane Lions.

Ekht01tVgAcj3AX

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL gifted you 14 games in QLD and a great run with the umps. Yet you still got pumped by 40pts at home. Suck it up.

The AFL created Covid! You heard it here first folks!

Whats going to be the excuse next year when we finish top 4? Academy unfair? Salary cap suss? Fagan injecting players with his own special juice?

The AFL created Covid! You heard it here first folks!

Whats going to be the excuse next year when we finish top 4? Academy unfair? Salary cap suss? Fagan injecting players with his own special juice?
You need the hunk of spunk, big Joey to finish near the top 4. Not a given you will make it, some weak links in the side like Robbo who cant produce when it is needed the most.

In any other game mr throw in the forward line would have been given a free kick for the obvious high tackle that led to him releasing the ball one handed but you haven’t brought that up for some reason

Probably because it wasnt there?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back