Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't believe the current day numbers, after today's announcement and the extra couple of weeks I'm confident we will seen numbers of 10-20 tomorrow just to justify the dictators extra weeks.
The numbers are controlled.
Blatantly made up I’d say.

Friends of friends went to get tested as a family at one of the shopping centre testing facilities as their kids had a few symptoms and thought they may as well get tested. Filled in the paperwork and registered but we’re unaware the wait would be so long, they left after 2 hrs without getting tested and said they’d come back if the symptoms persisted. 2 days later they got a Message saying all 4 of them tested positive and they had to go through all sorts of rigmorale to get themselves ‘cleared’ so they could leave their house.

This is the system we’re placing so much faith in.

Blatantly made up I’d say.

Friends of friends went to get tested as a family at one of the shopping centre testing facilities as their kids had a few symptoms and thought they may as well get tested. Filled in the paperwork and registered but we’re unaware the wait would be so long, they left after 2 hrs without getting tested and said they’d come back if the symptoms persisted. 2 days later they got a Message saying all 4 of them tested positive and they had to go through all sorts of rigmorale to get themselves ‘cleared’ so they could leave their house.

This is the system we’re placing so much faith in.
It makes sense to try and get people back that went through the trouble of filling out the forms ,because it would suggest possible symptoms and therefore possible virus.

I literally said I’m glad for those who are happy and I’m sympathetic to those who aren’t and you still wanna argue... cool man.
I’m not arguing with anyone. I’m pointing out that grand final weekend is already high risk and some people are planning on flouting the rules regardless, so opening up more was probably never on the cards. You’re entitled to be disappointed but there’s a logic to it. The government can’t be blamed for other people’s expectations.

I know but by saying they tested positive the onus was on them to get tested

sneaky yes but worth it in the scheme of things

That is some mental gymnastics to justify false information. Not to mention the potential implications of the case numbers and impacts on the roadmap etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't believe the current day numbers, after today's announcement and the extra couple of weeks I'm confident we will seen numbers of 10-20 tomorrow just to justify the dictators extra weeks.
Couldn't agree more. The test numbers and case numbers are just made up

Damn love a good conspiracy. Every single leader in the world being onboard with this one seems up there with flat earth though.

Wouldn't he have manipulated the numbers prior to today if he wanted to extend a lockdown?

Andrews said he has been informed there are at least 55 New Zealanders who have entered Victoria, not 17 as the state was first told, and at least one traveller on the list given to Victorian authorities, was in Byron Bay. He also said that of those 55, only 13 could be reached, because not all of the essential information was included on the passenger cards.

“We have been given a list, 12 hours after they arrived, that is ‘gold standard’, apparently,” Andrews said.

“We are having to find these people. We get a phone number and we get … this list of who is here, right? We are ringing them, one of them was in Byron Bay. And yet we were told they had landed and travelled to Melbourne. Seriously, my advice to Minister Tudge is, instead of stubbornly defending this, work with us and let’s make sure Victoria is not part of a bubble that we never agreed to be in.”

isn't it funny that we are told for months that false positives are extremely rare yet last week the Mildura case and another one in country vic were false positives. So if there are 2 false positives out of the very low numbers that we are getting now imagine how many false positives when there were 725 cases in one day

Andrews said he has been informed there are at least 55 New Zealanders who have entered Victoria, not 17 as the state was first told, and at least one traveller on the list given to Victorian authorities, was in Byron Bay. He also said that of those 55, only 13 could be reached, because not all of the essential information was included on the passenger cards.

“We have been given a list, 12 hours after they arrived, that is ‘gold standard’, apparently,” Andrews said.

“We are having to find these people. We get a phone number and we get … this list of who is here, right? We are ringing them, one of them was in Byron Bay. And yet we were told they had landed and travelled to Melbourne. Seriously, my advice to Minister Tudge is, instead of stubbornly defending this, work with us and let’s make sure Victoria is not part of a bubble that we never agreed to be in.

Tell that to the millions of Victorians on the "Road-map" with stupid rules and stupidly unattainable goals, just so that we can have a semblance of normality that we never agreed on.

“We are having to find these people. We get a phone number and we get … this list of who is here, right? We are ringing them, one of them was in Byron Bay. And yet we were told they had landed and travelled to Melbourne. Seriously, my advice to Minister Tudge is, instead of stubbornly defending this, work with us and let’s make sure Victoria is not part of a bubble that we never agreed to be in.”
When it comes to believing the federal government or the government of the only state that failed so badly in the country I'll believe the federal government when they said that jobseeker sutton was in attendance at both meetings when the travel thing was discussed rather than a failing lying andrews government

A case doesn't mean you are infectious or can pass it on, the PCR test can't tell you that.

A new case may be a dead piece of RNA from months ago picked up by the PCR test

If the magnification or cycles is dialled down on the PCR test you get less 'cases' if it is dialled up you get many more.

Many medical professionals recommend 30 cycles or so, but my guess is labs in Australia and other countries use 40 plus cycles which is why there are so many false negatives and not worth the paper the result is printed on, of course only cynics would suggest labs use that amount of cycles to keep the $$ rolling in, or Governments request it to keep the fear up, i wonder if one journo at one press conference has asked Sutton or Andrews or Scomo or anyone what amount of cycles they use at what labs in OZ.

My bet is zero.

isn't it funny that we are told for months that false positives are extremely rare yet last week the Mildura case and another one in country vic were false positives. So if there are 2 false positives out of the very low numbers that we are getting now imagine how many false positives when there were 725 cases in one day

That’s not how it works...

I cracked up each day when sutton and cheng talk and my brother always brings up dr Nick in the simpsons. The only one in this room that even comes close to a doctor is this man sutton haha

This Murdoch crap is hilarious. Who is even reading the Herald Sun or watching Sky News?

I notice the same people never complain about how pretty much every online space is curated for the hard left. No mention of the monopoly google has over what is consumed digitally. No complaints over the the treatment of Trump by the media.

But Dan getting asked hard questions at press conferences, which he is voluntarily doing daily, is the end of democracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back